GTFO of the road.

youtu.be/6XL3g4vPK30

I lol’d.

Seriously some hot girls there though.

How does one find something like this, what would your search criteria be?

:rofl

0:32 WWS!

There’s KrazyKid at the NYS “No License Plate” rally.

ROFL! nahh that would be the politicians on a rampage.

Poor dog never saw it coming. =(

Man wtf was wrong with that person

He/she just left the theater

Nick Cage couldnt find a bridge to jump the crowd so he mowed em down instead

I didn’t find a single thing funny about the video, this isn’t a fuckin’ video game – it’s real life.

BTW, you probably don’t understand Portuguese but here is the dickholes shitty VW after the fact. You’ll notice the chalk line in the road marking a death, not cool.

No one died, but I agree…this is sick.

Holy shit, was not expecting that. Almost closed the vid before le douche in the Vdub crashed the party HARD. Damn.

The Portuguese news video indicates someone was killed, honestly I don’t know how most of those people got up after that. Ridiculous shit.

Whether or not anyone died…

Dude, I’m all anti-the new bill that we all read about today but WTF is wrong with those of you who are laughing? You people are some seriously f’ed up individuals if you found any bit of that dude mowin those people down entertaining. Luckily, according to the reports, no one died.

WTF guys. Laughing at that? Seriously? Wow.

I’m going to play the devils advocate on this

Thousands of people die every day all over the world in much more grusome and meaningless deaths than this. If you’re not outraged and are not doing something about it, you don’t have a point being more outraged by this just cause it’s on video.

/devils advocate.

Thats the peter singer view. It’s kind of funny that some members are bothered by this video, I remember everyone was laughing at Haiti when they had an earthquake and the entire country was turned to rubble.

Had to look Singer and his view

I love philosophy but have not heard of him, looks like I’ll be picking up his book.

Good call!

I can talk philosophy, morals, ethics, sociology, ect all day… as long as the person doesnt flip out and is rational.

+5000 points.