GTFO of the road.

For the record I was one of (or the one) that defended the text HAITI thing to donate $10. Not everyone was ‘laughing’. Many of my friends have gone down to volunteer there and I would have gone as well if I didn’t have the back of the 90yr old (degenarative disc disease aka arthritis - no cartilage in my lower back) since the majority of the men have to help rebuild/do construction down there which I am unable to physically do.

Regardless of whether this was a BS cause/protest or not…you people are f’ed up for defending the guy that was driving that car. There are other means of ending a protest or what not than just running a bunch of people over with your car because some guys were banging on your window. Do you know what kind of force it takes to break a car window? You would have to be squared up to the car or getting a good swing in order to break it (ie putting your body into it). I’m not a little guy and I doubt I could break a window while swinging from a bike or not being squared up/putting my body into it. Dude was a pussy so he resorted to violence to ‘get out’ of the situation (they were probably banging on his window because he forced his car and himself into the situation to begin with). BS and I ain’t buying it. I wouldn’t even be able to hit the gas pedal in that situation because unlike that POS, I have respect for the people around me even if they are/were doing something stupid.

Violence is NOT the answer and if you think it is, you’re a POS. I don’t even care if this entire forum community hates me for saying that (it’s a known fact I don’t give a crap what you people think otherwise I would have left long ago). If you think any bit of that is funny, you’re a f’ed up individual. Period.