GTI gone, now what????

ill make sure i dont wax that particular spot then.

haha…
NO its on the front bumper support…

I was sitting on petes toolbox when he asked me to grab him soemthing out of it… I got up and wasnt paying attnention and got up and one of the studs wripped a thick chunk out of my ass… it bled quite bad acctualy lol

<– removes bumper, finds Shady DNA, starts the cloning process.

Use some of your DNA too…

Im feeling a little plump… I need to go back the the gym

Commence breeding super shadys

ill those some “special” sauce in there.

What is your concerns with this car? You hinted at some :shifty things?

no concerns. i mean i want to fix all the little shit, then just enjoy it. do an ECU flash, that under tray thing, maybe a lip, maybe some wheels and i need a louder exhaust.

benny, i like the M strips u had on ur fender/hood. think i need this too.

-no flash, it’s a socketed chip
-the motion motorsports one rocks
-oem lip? cheap/easy to find/install
-lots of options there

:shifty

yea i forgot this is a 95. haha

im not kidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E36-E46-M3-Lightweight-Flag-Decal-Kit-LTW-Sticker_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4a9b15e5e0QQitemZ320429483488QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If I were going to do it myself instead of buy the car like that, I would have just done the LTW flag.

http://members.cox.net/grubbfiles/msport_flag_3.jpg

E, please do a lip on it. They look SO SO nice with that. no aftermarket bumper bullshit. just a black or cf lip.

yea thats kinda hot

ok so this weekend i wanted to do the oil. i have a mahle filter. question, with the GTI VR6, it had the same type of cartridge filter but it was a plastic housing. does this have a plastic housing and is there a special tool to get it off?

also i want to do the diff oil. halp with that too. what do u recomend? just stock shit? is it hard etc etc?

I am about to put Redline 75W90 in my diff… It’s not hard at all but because there is not much space (I think less than 2" or so) to get the hex bit in there, it can be a pain if you don’t have the right tool.

It’s a 14mm hex (allen) tool for the fill and drain plugs. Haven’t seen one in Autozone / Pep Boys / NAPA so you may have to look around…

This should help a lot:

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/drivetrain/e36_final_drive_fluid_change.html

thanks broham!

The oil filter change couldn’t be easier, the filter kit will come with 1 crush washer used on the bolt that runs through the filter lid, a small o ring that you replace at the bottom of the bolt, and a large o ring for the filter lid that gets replaced. just drain it, and while its draining pop off the lid by removing the long bolt through the center of it (13mm I think), replace all the little rings/washers, drop in the filter, lid goes back on, bolt back through, the oil filter housing is aluminum I believe so be careful not to strip that bolt.

ok so its AL. ok cool. the GTI had a plastic one with a huge like 35mm socket that u had to use. it was terrible because they crack

well VWs suck ass