GTO Guys (A death of a GTO inside):Update:

So long story short I know someone that just had the unfortunate situation where they had to total out their '06 Brazen Orange GTO. Was wondering how well one might make out with parting one out.

This is the only picture of the battle damage I have:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2675/129/2/51001114/n51001114_31673465_2458896.jpg

From the back view its even worse.

Just wondering if there is a market for parts. interiors and such.

was just looking at a BOM on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2006-PONTIAC-GTO-WERY-NICE-AND-RARE-LOW-MILES_W0QQitemZ170309057231QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item170309057231&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Shitty stuff there. I hope he gets some $ back from Insurance and maybe parting it out after an insurance buy back?

why is that totalled?

wow that car is fugged.

Hey he works off Erie? I watched him run a redlight and drive like a tool.

That’s what I was wondering, if it was worth it on these cars.

That sucks. I’d look around the classifieds at ls2gto.com and see what various parts are selling for.

LOL

If he really is planning on parting it out, post some stuff here. I have a buddy in the Hamburg area who just picked up a GTO and needs some front end parts.

Wonder how hard it would be to cram an LS2 into my boat… :snky:

It would be fun having two LS2 powered toys in my garage.

that gray blue one?

either way, ya im sure it could be parted out, the engine and tranny alone goes for $$$$$$

Yeah that car. You know Greg?

I know dan

I wouldn’t pay more than 3K to buy it back… anything under that and hell yeah.

I seen a orange GTO on southwestern with the back end all haggered in the parking lot talking to police last week is this the same car?

Wow, altezza’s, seriously?

i am interested in the tranny if it is manual.

and it is saw. i saw an orange gto.

That would be the same car.

As far as interest in parts go I’ll have to talk to him. I was just feeling this out for him to see what demand was like.

The tail lights? those are stock.

those were on '06 models