gtr 2 fans i got the motherload of all vette downloads

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=7705 this is hot the mod!

I’ll have to check that out tonight

billy and your vettes… so sad

It will be better when the final version of the c6r is out rather than the year old beta

I saw this, and didn’t download it for just that reason. I’m a little peeved he went and did the Sahlen’s car too, after I had mine pretty much completed already. (Just waiting for the final C6R model to be released in case it would fix some of my skinning woes with this car)

hey robherself let’s put your sti with a small wing aginst one of those corvette and see who is laughing at the end of any track…except off road.

there is an STI mod around for gtr2, why not put your mouth where your money is and you two go at it on the track!

i already beat him in forza with my vdub. i dont have gtr but i drive an sti in real life he drives a tarus we can go wheel to wheel if he wants :slight_smile:

Actually, there is an STi, Evo, and Audi RS4 mod. They tried to balance the cars with existing classes, too.

Yeah the rs4/r8/r8gt mod is pretty nice. I haven’t bothered to try the sti/evo mods are they any good?

They seemed decent enough to me, but I’ve only driven an STi in anger once, and an Evo never, so I can’t say how close they’ve come on the physics. More understeer than the RWD cars, maybe a little too much, but I didn’t play with the settings at all, either.

no no rob want to go up against a team sahlen corvette then i can get that arranged! and no rob u have not beat me with your vdub, u have chickened out every time i have asked if u want to race.

ugh your car is slow get over it. I was using my slowest car to beat your best time and I BEAT YOUR BEST TIME BY 5 SECONDS!

as least i am willing to show that i got some balls in the face the fact that i might lose, now u on the other hand have a car that is modded more then the vette that i am using, so to even it out y not take a few of those mods off will go rolex gt rules which means u get tires first suspention, exaust, weight and a roll cage, and a wing. that is it. that is what my vette is set to and i will kill u! but no rob would never agree to it.

how about just classes? HP does make a difference and my car is heavier. If i de mod my car i will be below your starting class. That sounds ral fair.

waaa, waaa, waaa. watch out for the wambulance.

If anyone is whining its you silly billy… I already proved my “imaginary” car was faster than your “imaginary car” around a digitial track.

um, rob we have not raced yet so don’t count your imaginary chikens before they hatch

not my fault you didnt have your xbox updated when mine was there and you miss your opportunities to run me off the track.

well rob the last time i challenged u where like “aaaaaa, duhhhhh, bubbbbb no i am playing cod4”