GTR BS!

I wish my daddy would buy me one.

We had a GTR blow it’s trans in the first 650 miles of ownership on AKA Rally. They took it back to the dealer and changed out to a brand new M3. The other GTR owner on the trip had another on order and is getting rid of both for an R8.

lawsuit i dunno about that… I remember that Roush Focus with the nitrous from the factory… But if you filled the bottle they voided your warranty… Is it BS yea wether your buying a $20k focus or a $100k GTR you should be able to use every FACTORY SPEC OPTION without voiding the damn warranty!

yea for the money i must say…Zr1, Cts-V, R8 > GTR

i really like the r8, and im not an import fan.

cts-v > GT-R ?? lolol

Atleast you can launch it shrug

Maybe on a track. But I would still take a CTS-V hands down over a GTR.

I just want this car to make up for my small penis.

You never see this car esp in Buffalo so I would like to own one to show that I can afford a 80k car to drive 4 months out of the year.

nissan is definitely ruining a good thing.

I saw one 2 weeks ago at Ted’s on Transit Road.

There would be no problem if they gave the car a proper gear box, instead of the flappy paddle junk.

I think its amazing what that gear box can do, but if its going to break after a week I’ll take a regular manual trans plz.

i dunno, ferrari has no issues with its flappy paddle junk.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

ZO6 and ZR1 > GTR

I’m sure I’m going to catch hate from the kids that can’t comprehend that something american > japanese.

truth hurts i guess

Damn that’s really crappy. I’d take a Vette over one of those any day of the week.

SO he is getting the R8 huh :slight_smile: nice!

i think the funniest thing is all of you that like to argue about these cars so much will realisticly never even own one of them anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^^ I can dream, can’t I???

I forget what the other car he was saying he was debating was, maybe an RS5? He’s supposed to be in Australia till Christmas though so he’ll probably buy an R34 GTR or something else while he is there I suspect.