GTR cheap supercar?

You must be a hardcore nutrider or something. I think it is funny how you want to brush under the rug that driving a car how it was meant to be driven and use features that they hype to sell the car will void the warranty and mostly likely stick you with a $15-$20 K repair bill. I don’t care how much money I made if I paid money for a car that was designed to perform then when I actually drove it hard which caused it to break and the warranty was void…then you better bet I would be pissed. But it seems you seem to think that every car has similar problems like this, but that is in your little dream world. Like Smokeyassturd said, he can turn off the T/C and do 300 launch control launches in his SS and it would still be fine…and if it would happen to blow a tranny then he would drop it off within 100K miles and get it replaced for free…and that is with a $25K car. I am not trying to say a Cobalt SS is in the same class as a GTR, but at least GM actually designed the car to be able to handle using a feature the car comes with.