GTR cheap supercar?

I would’ve got an M3 personally…just sayin.

why… to go slower?

when you drop $60k on a daily driver, hit me up

not that I can afford either of the two cars at this minute, but how do you figure the m3 to be slower?

M3                                  

HP 414
TQ 295
0-60 4.7
top sp 155 mph

1 series
Hp 300
TQ 300
0-60 5.1
TS 150mph

:dunno:

either way both cars are sick imo

No, it would just be bad ass. Who can say, yeah, I have an S4 and an M3. And I don’t mean a brandy new one. E46’s are still respectable no doubt.

How is it in the category of not being a Cavalier?

because i drove both and bought 1. :slight_smile:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0uw2W_94PI&feature=PlayList&p=C36A01DBFB8A29C7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23”]YouTube - BMW 135i vs M3 E92 DRAG RACE[/ame]

someone with not only 1, but 2 slow cars. i would rather take a shit on an e46 m3… re: video of dude blowing axle on second run. thanks though :slight_smile:

fair enough

Nice video and everything but it’s pretty obvious the guy in the M3 had no idea how to drive. Granny shifting, not double clutching like he should have… etc.

in reality i never liked BMW (search this forum for my quality quote about rather walking than driving one, 4 years later i DD one lol) and the M3 is way over hyped, overpriced, overweighted and underpowered (arguable but it’s ‘slow’). not to mention a computer chip on a twin turbo car yields exponential gains over an NA car… so in the end, another 1k into the car and it’s a blast to drive. the m3 eats up 1k if you look at it long enough.

When Sonny starts dressing like an adolescent asian, then we should be worried.

I eat M3’s for lunch. They sound nice… that’s where it ends.
135 has so much more potential.

Forced Induction FTW. :burnout:

seen a GTR today. didn’t do a fucking thing for me

Did it look like a mid-sized pickup ?

"2010 GT-R Warranty Voided For Denying Nissan Access To Your Black Box Data.

Additional exclusions unearthed in the customer disclosure form for the 2010 Nissan GT-R indicate the warranty is voided should you go insane and dyno test it or deny Nissan access to your black box data.

We’re beginning to wonder why Nissan even offers a warranty on their apparently fussy supercar, as it would just better off to sell it sans protection and cut the price. It seems no matter what you do, you’re bound to void the warranty in the course of enjoying the car anyway. This new agreement comes out for the 2010 model year, and in addition to the previous no-VDC launch control warranty killer, now we learn you can’t even take it to a track or airstrip, run it on a dyno for purposes other than emissions testing, disconnect ANY on board computer or deny access to the data on the car’s event data recorder, among many other stipulations

Reading through the agreement, it seems you aren’t really the owner of the GT-R, only a minor inconvenience in Nissan’s perfect engineering exercise. Complete GT-R customer disclosure form below: (Didnt put the whole thing in here, whole article is here: Jalopnik - 2010 GT-R Warranty Voided For Denying Nissan Access To Your Black Box Data - 2010 Nissan GT-R)

Exclusions and Limitations to Manufacturers Warranty

Please read your GT-R Warranty Information Booklet carefully. The Nissan GT-R warranty provides you with extensive coverage when the vehicle is operated in accordance with the Owner’s Manual. The warranty includes a number of other specific conditions, exclusions and limitations, which include (but are not limited to) exclusions due to failures resulting from:

Racing, competitive driving of any sort and/or any use on a track or airstrip, or otherwise not operating or maintaining the vehicle as set out in the Owner’s Manual and Service and Maintenance Guide;

Operating the vehicle with the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off, except when rocking vehicle when stuck in mud or snow;

Not adhering to the service and maintenance requirements set out in the Nissan GT-R Owner’s Manual and the Service and Maintenance Guide, including failures resulting from the use of non-Genuine Nissan Parts or required or recommended fluids;

Improper repairs or services rendered at facilities other than Nissan Certified GT-R dealerships;

Failing to have the Performance Optimization Services completed in a timely manner;

Genuine Nissan Parts not intended for use on the GT-R, including NISMO parts not specifically designed and manufactured for application to the GT-R, or any non-Genuine Nissan Parts;

Replacing a GT-R special specification part with a non-GT-R special specification part (see GT-R Owner’s Manual for the list of GT-R special specification parts);

Operating the GT-R on a dynamometer, except a dynamometer test performed to comply with applicable local law for emissions testing.

Additionally, some modifications will VOID your GT-R New Vehicle Limited Warranty Coverage. Read your warranty information booklet carefully for specific details of all terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.

Important: Additional Exclusion and Warranty Voiding

Damage to the powertrain, or any drivetrain component(s) that occurs when there is a record in the Vehicle System Data Recorder (VSDR) that the vehicle was driven with the VDC off during the period when the damage was incurred is excluded from coverage under this warranty.

Adding, replacing, reprogramming, attempting to reprogram, altering or disconnecting any computer, control unit, or electronic module or deleting any or all stored information in any computer, control unit, or electronic module, or denying access to any data or information stored in any computer, control unit, or electronic module VOIDS ALL COVERAGE under the 2010 Nissan GT-R New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Such actions are also “misuse” and “tampering” as those terms are used under “What Is Not Covered” in the warranty. See your Owners Manual for additional important information and related warnings"

lame, just sell the car for 30k without a warranty and call it a day. nissan can suck my balls

GTR is still gay. Actually it is now more gay.

truth

Car is a joke…Typical case of a poorly engineered car and the company will not stand behind their product…oh well most people will buy it to try and pull pussy anyways and never race it.