GTX3582r 62mm turbo making 900+whp

I didnt realize this was from the shop in greece. These guys are the same place that makes all the billet blocks and heads. Their numbers always seem very high but itll be nice to see another company test it out like Buschur or AWD

welcome to how a motor should make power this isnt your typical evo. if you look at the compressor map you’ll see that the turbo peaks flow at less than 30psi not 50.

yeah this is why im taking the data with a grain of salt the numbers are just too unbelievable. even if it can make 850whp it would still be impressive.

Call me a skeptic, but that turbo doesn’t have the flow to support those numbers.

i thought so too here is the the plot on the compressor map, its literally off the chart lol.

Looks on the chart to me

imagine two of these on the srt8 jeep!!!

You have to also consider that its probably 1100+ crank HP if those numbers are real… it would literally be off the chart.

i meant its out of the area garrett claims it can flow.

might dip into the 11’s with a couple of these. lol j/k.

Trucks soo heavy, probably run Mid 11’s… Any other car, 9s

might hit 11’s in low boost…

this is what a real jeep sounds like buddy keep dreaming…(john)

crazzzzy

I need two of these and a iron 412.

13:1 holy moly!

what is the “race fuel” used?? Methanol or alcohol?

Not sure but I know they did not use methanol as they only ran it at 30psi and above that it was heating the air up to much and losing power as the turbo was out of its efficiency range on that set up

I think it’d do it on E85. Serious.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2551/gtxawhpvsps1bar.jpg

look at this one it has both sides crank and wheel hp look like its losing 120hp threw the drive train

still to make 500whp on 1 bar is amazing

voodoo witchcraft