Guaging Interest: NYSpeed Photoshoot!

oooooooo sexy t/a pics??? i’d buy prints for my mullet wall…seriously though i want a nice big picture of my car on my wall.

nyspeed calander?

^^^^^

this just for cars or Bikes too???

[quote=“psphinx81,post:11,topic:33393"”]

in if skunk poses on my car…

[/quote]

done

[quote=“maybe_memories,post:22,topic:33393"”]

nyspeed calander?

[/quote]

beat me to it…

i’d love to see an NYSpeed calendar… :tup:

i might even wash my car for it!

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:23,topic:33393"”]

^^^^^

this just for cars or Bikes too???

[/quote]

bikes are welcome too. i’ll probably bring mine to this since my car is fugly.

Calenders I can definitely look into if this happens. Another site i’m on does calenders every year and they turn out great and they aren’t that expensive. What we could do is vote on who we want to be in the calender. But that will come later. right now i’m just trying to set up this photoshoot lol.

When Micah comes back into town, we’ll get this rolling. I’ll start a new thread and get people to sign up. Looks like we can make it happen with the amount of interest already shown. :tup:

So… Is this going to happen?

yea ive just had crazy busy schedules lately, will update soon

http://www.micahweber.com/portfolio/

That first photo would be SO much better if it were a High Dynamic Range (HDR) photo. I’m such a sucker for it now :slight_smile:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2271/phpd2dwgcpmai7.jpg

could i bring my 3 cars

I might bring the Starion to this…

you can bring w/e you want for this. it doesn’t matter.

we’re figuring out pricing for now. And I’ve been scoping out spots so hopefully we can set something up before this amazing weather goes away.

i’d be down

i think i will just take pix and then hook up people with some lightly edited high res shots, and any donation u wanna give me i would greatly appreciate it. if u want prints later on than that can just be seperate… im not gonna like, charge and thus make people not wanna do it… its just a lot of shit to handle takin individual pix of 20 cars or whatev, ill only take a few each car until i get a shot i want ya know… so i think we should just try and land a spot

[quote=“MicaH,post:34,topic:33393"”]

i think i will just take pix and then hook up people with some lightly edited high res shots, and any donation u wanna give me i would greatly appreciate it. if u want prints later on than that can just be seperate… im not gonna like, charge and thus make people not wanna do it… its just a lot of shit to handle takin individual pix of 20 cars or whatev, ill only take a few each car until i get a shot i want ya know… so i think we should just try and land a spot

[/quote]

that’s what i was hoping you’d come to. I’ll start trying to get shit together for spots. i’m in buffalo for good now so i can do a lot more searching.