guaging interest - winter storage

where i am living we have a very large barn that i have access to, I am thinking of offering winter indoor storage to whomever needs it, and possibly some outside as well. this would be a first come first serve deal. if anybody is interested post here and i will try to answer any question that you may have regarding this

thanks

farmer

How much denero Farmer?

im working on that right now, im going to see how many vehicles i can fit in and then i will be setting a $ based on that, i think the way to go will be a monthly rate, or would you guys prefer a flat fee for the winter ??

lmk

farmer

either or works for me really.

Flat rate fee would be easiest to work with for you no?

What kinda security we talkin here? Locks, cameras yadda yadda. I’m assuming there is no insurance lol.

I might jump on this to have my winter storage “hoist” a working hoist over the winter lol

dude its a barn

let me know what the fees are i might possibly be interested on this as well

Dude, I’ve been there.

Just cause it’s a barn don’t mean he won’t have security. No harm in asking.

there is security there, but im not leaking any info on what type of security. once barn is full it will be locked till the spring and there is no way to get anything out without making alot of noise and taking alot of time .

farmer

I just took my car out of storage that was a dry and concreted floor barn in Copetown.

I definitely have to put it away so if you’ve got an idea on price and location please let me know.
I’m officially interested.

id be interested

but… what kind of pest control/protection is there?

veryyy important to me!

Farmer, do the prices vary for Whites, Chinks and Niggers?

^^^^^^ lol, of coarse it does!!!

so i guess im the resident racist now ???

the price will be the same for all, mabye more for you fobwall

farmer

room temp?

it will be seasonal temp, indoors , there is no heat, but its warmer than being out side in the elements for the winter

very true, have you come to a price roughly?

^^ i read it the first time, there is security, once the cars are inside they cannot be taken out without alot of heavy equipment being moved. that about all i want to get into about security at this time, there is more but its for my protection and my family.

i will have a $$ this week and i will know how many vehicles can be put in also

also because this is at my place , if anybody has any project they would like done/built over the winter, im looking to take on a few projects to pass the winter months, pm me if you would like to talk more about this

farmer

haha not those kind of pests lol

i mean like rodents and mice and shit

last time my car was in stored in the boonies i came back to a nice visitor who had taken up residence in my car

hilarious when u thought u saw it hahaha!

What months will this cover, if lets say its a flat rate, what do you consider to be the winter months? Like, October to April or something?