Guess what Jerome got for christmas every year!!

isnt pretty much everyone on here a racist? theres roll racists and then theres dig racists :gotme: i thought we were all into racing…

Ever hear the song “Everyone’s a little racist”?

It was from the musical Avenue Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8LxO4wnCQ

i love chris rock

I didint it was from a comedy sketch so HA!

I think everyone on earth has said that exact statement

just like there are white people, then there is white trash.

Holy shit I didn’t realize this site existed.

www.wiggaz.com

Wigga, please.

Saying a country in Africa gets you banned?

Personally I always laugh at the irony of “African American”. If you are from Africa, meaning you personally came over from there, ok, I can see using this term as you would have duel citizenship. But If you are black, you are not an African American…you are black. I love how the equal rights movements all screamed for equality and no more segregation between blacks and whites yada yada…yet this is all it does. It further segregates blacks. Why can’t they just be called American? I am of European decent but I don’t consider myself a “European American”. I am an American, period.

Web Cam Reppin’

http://www.wiggaz.com/fem/webcam.jpg

If you came over from Africa and became a citizen, you’d be an American African. If you are of African decent (grandparents, parents, etc came from Africa) you are African American, plain and simple. Same thing works if you are Italian or German. In your case, I think “hick” or “redneck” -American is more appropriate.

It is stupid though. Why can’t people just be content with being considerd an American. All it does is further separate nationalities. There is nothing wrong with cultural pride, but first and foremost you are American, and that should be the first word to describe your nationality if you are a citizen of this country.

I am sorry that you see people with such racial bias. I don’y see a black citizen as an African American…I see him as a American that happens to be black, same with people from Italy, Germany etc…they are Americans, period. Wow…and people say I am a biggot. Until you get rid of nationality profiling and see citizens of this country as Americans and just that, there will never be national equality.

“All your Bikes are belong to us”

You completely misread :shocked: what I wrote. Where is the racial bias? Where did I say one was better than the other or that I was partial to one more than the other? What does what I wrote have anything to do with being a biggot?

and you have the worst one on this board!

Seriously though…why can’t they just drop the racial profiling and be called American. Is so insulting to just be a regular American citizen and be the same as everyone else, without your own special tag?

:word: to the avatar bit not jeg…

Lol…so I am the ONLY person here that thinks this political correctness labeling bs just causes more segregation.

yes buit i dont feel like arguing

This thread makes me do this.

and a little bit of this…

and also may I add this.

Yep.