Gun fags, come on in! Need some advice

how much you pay if you dont mind me axin

$400 with 12G ammo, not bad imo…

shouldve bought an 870 for that price

Another win for myself and the other pistol grip shotgun proponents

Why ya say that?

+1 remington FTW mossberg FTL

870 is a more reliable weapon in my experience.

meh, i have an 870 pump. they are equal in my experience. there is a lot of fanboyism on each side, but at the end of the day thats exactly what it is. as a gun owner and someone who genuinely enjoys these things, you honestly can’t go wrong either way.

Nice purchase Adam. $500 is a pretty penny for a mossy though, post up some pics you cunt.

When I shot rifles and such, I always wondered why they put the scope on the top, when it is clearly beneficial to hold the weapon sidewayz and wear a flat brim, as all the inner city youths have clearly demonstrated.

Mossbergs are alright guns but, ive used both and it seems the mossberg 500s are more cheaply made than the 870s. Cheesy feel to them, sometimes the action is a little sloppy, ect. Ive had nothing but good luck with both of my 870s, theyre awesome guns. Let me know if you wanna go shooting, i gotta sight in my scope anyways.

since you said modded… I think the only way to go is AR-10. You can hold a good amount of rounds, get some range, and pack more punch than a 5.56. There are probably more aftermarket parts for it than what you drive as well :clap

:thumbup

Shit I have to sight mine in to, let me know when you are shooting next.

Personally I went with the Winchester 1300, the 870’s pump action felt really loose to me and noisy for hunting purposes.

AK47
or
AR15

depending on what your budget is.

let me know too. we can use the time to investigate this golf ball launcher deal. i still haven’t looked at it to see how it mounts.

It was 400 cholo lol. We gotta go shootin sometime

oh $400 aint bad. you still didn’t post pics CUNT~!

both of mine are solid…

sooo are you threaded for a muzzle break or no? i just called my buddy, hes gonna ask the guy on saturday about how much it is to thread it.

Sorry about the pics Wayne, you cunty mothafucka

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Mossberg500001.jpg

Wheres a good place to go shooting? I have the itch now :lol

Also, wheres a good site that has aftermarket shit for these? It seems like theres alot out there, and I dont want junk. Im pretty new to gun stuff, so I want all the info possible! Im looking to add a tactical light to the front, one that isnt corded preferably, and possible a heat guard.

Jons house is my fav shooting spot. PLus when no ones looking you can shoot loads at his sister. :rofl:rofl:rofl