Gun guys.. step in please.. buying my first gun

pre ban grandfathered in, threaded barrels, bayonet holders etc…

thats what makes preban ak’s so nice :slight_smile:

sex.
http://waffen-technik-withum.de/images/MP44-18-optimiert.jpg

It’s yugoslavian.

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/nerf-vulcan-blaster-0508.jpg

Want

mp44/stg44s sexy as hell.

Eh, whoever said .22LR and a 12-ga. is right on. Choke the barrel of the 12-ga. for skeet and trap to have a real ball with it and get accurate flinging shot. The deuce-deuce is suct a great little round for learning how to use a gun, and I don’t just mean firing and targeting. It’s also light and very accurate. Parts, cleaning kits and ammo for both are dirt cheap and readily available at a Wal-Mart.

There are sexier firearms but for your first that’s what I’d go with. I’ve had 3 or 4 .22LRs and I currently have a Remington 1100 autoloader (dumps the tube in about 3 seconds) with a Deerslayer, and a scoped Rem .223 bolt-action.

Your first bike wasn’t a Hayabusa, similar idea :tup:

and by real thing, i meant preban with the threaded barrel, and bayonet lug. So many different aks around, stamped, milled,fuck i get a headache.

Rugar 10/22.
/thread
by far the best all around plinking gun around. You can pick one up for like 250 with decent optics on it, 500 rounds of ammo is like 20 bucks(+-). Yeah, you are not going to shoot through walls with it, but you can spend a nice afternoon at the 100yard range with it and not get bored. That’s just my opinion. Oh, and they make tons of cool accessories for it too.

Rifle barrels must be 16" in length or longer.

+1 for shotgun for home defense. When I needed it, it was ready to roll, and the kid nearly shit his pants when I chambered a round.

+2 for buying a shotgun AND a .22 for fun. Ruger 10/22 can be pimped and you can have a blast with them.

I now have an M4 for home defense. But then again, I am not your run of the mill gun owner. I do not recommend them as defense guns to everyone. As stated before, the round over penetrates. However, if you buy an AR, and get a 9mm upper, then you can have the best of both worlds.

my buddy just got a 10/22 he loves very cheap to buy and shoot my dad also has one but with the thumb hole stock and twisted barrel, thing is dead on. But we do have a nice .223 Czech bolt action with a hair trigger. Also the CX4 storm is sweet as hell we got one in .40 cal nice gun.

Not the cheapest, but AR-15’s are tons of fun.

cx4 storm is a fun gun my buddy had one. they for a 9mm and a .45 i think. both decent. best bet for home defense is a pump 12 gauge and some buck shot… just racking the shot gun will usually scare the shit out of someone.