Gun Laws 01/14/2013

if there are bad cops and good cops what is the breaking point? i dont want any bad cops. if they both come with the job why not get rid of that job? and protect ourselves? then i cant say theres bad cops.

most cops follow the rules and do as they are told. but really they are public servants. they will act like they are better than you tho because they are taught that. they will be the guys taking you to jail for having a defense rifle. not me. they will be the guys who shoot tear gas at you. not me. they will be the guys to enforce the legislations bad laws. not me. imo they are not good.

what good do they do you? sure you can call them if a mad man breaks into your home but it takes them time to respond. you could of acted faster to help your loved ones by defending them. not relying on the police that take over 3mins to arive. keep hoping that they will save you and you will end up not being saved.

police do not help society they make it worse. i live in a police state thats ruled by a few rich folks. police follow orders no matter what the order is. i just hope the order isnt to disarm americans.

remember i am fighting for you the people. the cops are getting paid to do their job. i do mine for free. cops will not listen to anyone besides the person paying them. its unfortunite