Gun Laws 01/14/2013

or use a old oil can. its called recycling.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ADdUgkW6A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs[/ame]

I couldn’t imagine suppressing a .22 CB cap, I wouldnt know if the gun even went off ha

Fixed. Just because he could make one, doesn’t mean he should.

yea its just for learning. pretty easy to make one too.

would it be legal if i made one and never threaded it together?

No, mere possession of the suppressor is a felony in NYS as it is a regulated NFA item. Requires a tax stamp and federal approval in states that do allow them.

And simply making one fro auto scrap and making one that actually doesn’t affect the bullets trajectory are two different things. You need to control how the gas vents or it throws the bullet off. If that wasn’t the case I’d just run around and duck tape a bunch of Mtdew bottles to my barrels as most know I have plenty of them kicking around here…

Prolly a few hundred bucks in bottle deposits lol.

Also, the adapters to screw oil filters on are NFA regulated, pitman.

I’ll take your bottles away Adam lol.

Damn gun laws. I can’t find a PTR-91 that isn’t insanely priced. IF I find one at all…

Sadly, it’d be illegal to buy at this point. According to Cu-homos law, it’d need to be purchased before 1/15/13 or whatever the date was when the law started.

Anyone know someone out of state that’s wants to buy 2 20 round colt AR mags

If your in a position to get caught with a silencer, your probably committing a worse crime…

Find someone in MA or CA that needs em if you’re going to puss out and sell em…

I don’t own any otherwise that’s where I’d look to sell them if I were to sell them…

I’d love one so the neighbors wouldn’t get upset. Simple to make, yes. But not worth losing gun ownership rights over. I’m hoping the state ban gets lifted on them here soon.

Sold both of my ARs so I have no use for these.

Or you’re shooting at a rifle range, and someone reports you. Or a cop is there. Hell, you could just have it in your vehicle on the way to/from where you shoot and you get pulled over.

Yeah I know. But it would be so awesome if things were like before or people willing to just not say anything that happened to have one for sale…

You’d have to be a moron to bring a suppressor to a rifle range with a ton of other people around…

Same reason people drink and drive… Some people just do some stupid shit.
Here’s my logic: the second you start doing illegal things like make suppressors without NFA adherence (such as getting a tax stamp if living out of state or becoming a class 3 dealer in NYS) you can no longer consider yourself fighting for “law abiding citizens”.

if you dont register your semi auto ar’s your not following the rules either. also a “law abiding citizen” is getting harder and harder. the more laws they make the harder it will get. you broke a law before. you just didnt get caught

big difference in the charge between not registering an AR after 01/14 and getting caught with a surpressor.