Gun Laws 01/14/2013

Exactly.

Ok, so I’ve been working my ass off and havent watched a bit of the news.

Say I know this guy who has an AR and AK with an assortment of 20, 30, 75 and 90 round magazines.

WTF kinda BS does this mean and should he wait to see if these insane restrictions get lifted

Wait and see what happens then go hide yo shit err tell the guy u know to hide his guns

Doesnt this whole 7 round mag deal basically make it so we cant legally use basically all semi auto rifles after 60 days? I mean there is no practical way for everybody to have new mags in that time frame.

A distant relative of mine has a “pre-pre-ban” AR and some “pre-pre-ban” mags.

He’s thinking of holding on to it to see what happens as now they are pretty worthless as they sit…

Ok im confused. So am I allowed to buy an “assault weapon” from either ny or out of state as long as it goes through an ffl, then register it before its been a year?

I think I’m picking this up properly, but I’ve been in the market for a 12ga for the past month or so. Do these new laws prohibit me from going to “Walmart etc” and walking out with one? Or Am I still good 60 days from Tuesday to freely buy a shotgun without needing a background check etc?

I can see the new laws haven’t left any areas of question or gray areas to be discussed. Good job, Cuomo.

no. only people who already own them have a year to register them to keep them. new ones are illegal to be purchased.

this is just my understanding. i am not a laywer.

then again no one would be able to prove you sold a weapon to someone in NY or not, or that you bought one in NY before or after the law passed for at least a year.

truth

Someone bought one from b&j today… So that can’t be true. The bill also clearly states that we have 60 days to buy privately.

Did you see for yourself he bought one? Because when I was at oakwood yesterday they wouldn’t even transfer a guy his gun that he had bought offline and sent there. Also if you buy a handgun they aren’t giving any mags.

So I had a thought. If this B.S. is still around after the year is up and we don’t want to toss our preban 30s or sell them and a huge loss couldn’t we pull the floor plates and pin them to accept 7 rounds???

There is people making 7rd mags on NYF out of 30rd mags

I cannot believe the sheer amount of enthusiasm to comply with an unconstitutional law.

I will find out sat. I am looking for a 887 Nitro Mag Tactical myself. Home protection and with a light 2 3/4 load the wife should be able to pop a few off without hurting her shoulder or more importantly it would clear her mind in a time of panic that it wont hurt her.

Until you sold it to the wrong person. Better believe that if this is in full effect, we will see alot of people getting caught right away and being made example of.

This.

Massive noncompliance is what needs to take place. Not developing ways to legalize 10 or 20 round magazines. No way in hell am I giving up or selling any of my shit here if a law like this passes in VT. Send an ATF agent with a blank check and we can discuss the price of sentimental value on what I own I they’re feeling generous.

I mean obviously we will all have to do it. But people you’ve got a fucking year!!! Relax, and work on getting this repealed as hard as your blowing dudes to get your stocks and pistol grips changed.

:rofl