Gun Lovers, Trip to the Swamps?

If it is a pre-ban lower, it is ok. But if you have a 14.5 barrel, without the flash hider pinned, your in violation of the 16in minimum barrel law. If you pin or weld the flash hider on, per BATF rulings, you can call the barrel 16 inches. Any less than 16 inches and you need a short barreled rifle permit, from the BATF and pay the 200 dollar tax stamp, but not if your a NYS state resident. NYS won’t allow any more machine guns, silencer or SBR permits. Although next to california, we have the HIGHEST legal toys (SBR, MACHINE GUN…) than any other state in the union, but they are all grand fathered in, or people know people (like Billary’s body guards)

True NYS kept the old federal ban, so if unless your lower was made before 1994, then your not allowed to have a flash hider, bayonet lug, or colapsable stock if the rifle accepts a detachable mag. But keep in mind, run into a ASS HAT cop, and they will still just toss you in the car, and take your gun, and make you sort it out in the courts, so don’t flash your AR in this state, commie bastards. Also no 30rd mags unless they are pre 1994.

If you live in rochester, the laws are more restrictive, and your fucked from the fun toys, keep that in mind.

Thank god for my preban lower! I have an 11" barrell with a 5 inch muzzle break that is pinned. I am building another upper now. I just moved up here from PA, where we could do anything we damn well pleased! I also have an FN-FAL and HK-91. And I was nervous about all of my handguns!

NYS blows.

bump!

anyone want to try for this or next weekend?