Alabama swamps

Can anyone give me some accurate directions to the shooting blinds? Looking for something I can punch into my gps would be great. I wanna try going this Saturday or next wenesday. Just picked up a new scope for my AR and my usual plinking spot is to small.

How far ar you looking to shoot to?

+1 I want to shoot stuff

As of now I only get to shoot about 50meters. So anything farther is good.

Not sure what I have going on sat after work ( after 5 ) but I would like to see if I can get on paper at 400 yards.

I know I couldent lol. So far iv only had a chance to use my iron sights on a 8x11.5 paper that I printed targets on. And that was about 150ft away. Would love to see what I could do, so I’m hoping I find the place sat eairly am.

Its hard to give an address as there really isn’t one. Its just kinda there. I’ve only been there once or twice. I usually just shoot out my windows

I get to drive 45 min to shoot :frowning:

The best park is, you will most likley exit behind my house. If I was going to be home you would be more than welcome to come shoot shit.

Bartell rd. Alabama ny.

Punch it into google maps. It should come up

And good luck not getting shot by any of the losers out there!

We will see what happens. Hopefully I’m
There early enough where I beat the rush of idiots

lol at gps in the swamps, Lil Louisiana. We have been going out to the burms for a few years now…I honestly have no Idea what road it is… or if it’s a road at all.

Sweet place to shoot but I’ve only been there once. I should get my buddy to go out there again with his guns. That was a great time.

I’ll be there Saturday am if anyone wants to swing by and talk cars and guns.

Keep in mind it is illegal to shoot before noon…

thought it was dawn to dusk? thx for that info… ill prob get there around 1145 to try to get one of the farther berms

I still want to hunt a human.

oh yea, everyone come join at the swamps, i’ll be the one with a pile of assault rifles AR’s AK’s, a moison nagat, some shotguns, hangun or two etc etc…come shoot with me

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/boarding087/gun%20range/8.jpg

that would be the pile of guns :), well most of them anyway