Alabama swamps

That’s cute.

There’s more now. And about the same amount of various rifles.

(yes, I love this picture)

haha all in the super manly Rav-4… :slight_smile:

A rav4 with that many handguns becomes pretty damn manly I think!

And on the rare occasion I go shooting there with my chowderhead friends, we get there around 11 to claim a berm, but always find people shooting. Nobody pays attention to the rules. So I’d suggest getting there a little earlier, and maybe just holding off till around noon to shoot.

vq30de - Is that a Desert Eagle I spy in that photo?

Yes. Master kit 44mag and 50ae

Looks like if/when the Chinese invade, the safest place to be is your house.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I LOL’d at the fact it was a RAV4 too.

Please, be currfull with your shots.
If I’m outside and get hit by a stray shot, it better be in my head or else you’re dead.

and yes on the no shooting before noon.
and don’t stray on to the Indian lands, it’s legal for them to shoot white people that wander over.

YOU CANNOT SHOOT JUST ANYWHERE IN THE ALABAMA SWAMPS!. I gave directions in a similiar thread. Take fisk road all the way to the end. Take a right, then a left on the next road. Look for large burms and tons of spent ammo everywhere.

It’s completely insane out there. Me and my buddy were shooting at one of the two berms that are right next to each other. There were some kids next to us with their siqqq ak-47 shooting at nothing. We yelled over to them that we were gonna go downrange to set up targets, and they waved back and said ok, so my buddy walks down to the berm to set up the targets and one of the fucking pricks starts bump firing. My friend hit the deck and probably shit his pants. I came very close to drawing a handgun on the assholes. I flipped the fuck out and they acted like it wasn’t a big deal. Fucking retarded white trash.

There are honestly dozens of stories I could tell about the crazy ass shit we’ve seen out there. I am insane about gun safety, and any time I’m out there I damn near have a heart attack when I see the way some people act

i figured ill be dealing with a shit ton of ass hats that dont go to the range bc they cant pay the fee’s or would be kicked out. im going to try to join a range next spring. so for now this will be my best shot for shooting stuff. anyone shoot exploding targets there? i have some tannerite left from the 4th of july. i will also be bringing a few garbage bags to pick up my mess and any small stuff i come by

I have a zombie target that bleeds when you shoot it and 4 lbs of tanirite and a full 20 lbs propane tank…

I need to come shoot with you. LOL @ 20lb. propane tank.

Are you Russian?

You have never blown one up? lol

Not yet. But it sounds like you can make that change in the future for me? :wink:

Ummmm yeah… I live around the corner. when are we getting this shit done! lol

Fire extinguishers are pretty entertaining too…

I’d be up for a meet sometime there. I have two rifles I’d like to get dialed in, a mosin and an enfield.

I have nothing, but willing to pay for ammo to use in said guns. lol

What is required to own a assault rifle in NY state? I know the hand guns need permits but where and what is required when purchasing a long range rifle or automatic weapon?

I know there is federal laws preventing new guns to be imported into the US but can you go to a gun dealer to do the paperwork to register it in NY like you can a shotgun?