gun question

that’s about what he dropped on the FN five seven…yikes…

my chief has one for his carry piece at work. Don’t get me wrong its a very nice gun, but that prices is way over rated. I could see paying about 850 for one, but 1200 is nuts…

you can get one new in the 10xx range… just with options and all that jazz it was like 1215 or some shit!

Yes, truth. I can’t even load Mike’s gun without a TON of effort… :hs:

you’ll shoot your eye out

I wouldn’t if Mike would take me shooting like he said he would. :smiley:

:bj:

i’ll take you and jenn :3some:

heres my gun, the bottom one. top one is dads. both are .44 black powder. old skool.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/SIMG000311.JPG

I carry a ruger p89 in my car (because it’s huge and is extremely difficult to be kept concealed), but on me, i carry an old 6-shot 22 that fits in the palm of my hand. it’s hammerless, very light weight, and easy as hell to conceal, it literally can just slide in your pocket… i’d recommend it for her absolutely, it’s not like she’s going to be shooting at people across the street. she’ll most likely if ever shoot it, be very close to her attacker.

as far as the permit…

What do I need to bring when applying for a NEW permit?
One primary AND One secondary identification with the current address on it.

Primary Identification:
Pennsylvania Drivers License (or)Pennsylvania Identification Card

Secondary Identification:
Voters Registration
Vehicle registration
Current W-2 Form
Nurses license, barber’s license, cosmotology license, etc.(name and address must match the primary identifcation)

The name(s), address(es), and phone numbers of (2) two references (you may NOT use immediate family members as references – mother, father, brother, grandmother, etc.)

$19.00

yeah he has the tachtical one with all that shit on it due to him doing swat stuff.

19 bucks?

Dude I paid 35 for mine. Did they just lower it or somthing?

i think i paid 19 … it was a year or two ago.

I got mine april of 03 and could have sworn I paid 35 :dunno:

oh well…

u’ll shot ur eye out kid

positive… i just got mine like 2 months ago and that’s the price they list on their site

yeah after you posted that, I went and looked. Oh oh well I know the old prices when you ha dto mail and wait was 35 bucks plus two passport photos you had to get on your own.

Thats part of the reason I procrastinated for almost 2 years on getting mine.
When they switched it to the current system thats when me and my buddy went.

oakland and a woman…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/evans_724/870wingmaster_16ga.jpg
just the sound of the pump would send anyone running, keep it under the bed and it’s all gravy

edit: oh, & obviously she also CAN"T MISS with this thing :mrT:

I just read somthing here. You don’t need a permit to have a gun in your home. You can purchase it keep it in your home. Technically you are allowed to carry it out in the open on your property if you own it. If you live in an apartment you are still alled to have guns in there without a permit. You only need a concealed Carry permit to carry it on your person concealed outside or off of your property. That also means all the time. If you are driving you are not permitted to take it out of your holster and put it under your seat, in the door, or in a glove box till your done driving. If you do it has to be Unloaded, in a case and the ammunition seperated so it is not easily accessed.

for a girl, take the lady smith.(short revolver)get a 357mag so she can also use and shoot 38 special ammo too in it.
smiths quality cant be fucked with
if you want a auto try to find at least a .380 like a sigma(glock copy).
anything smaller is unadvisable for stopping power.(2 pac got shot with a 22 the fisrt time and 50 got capped multiple times with a 25 cal and hes fuckin bigger /stronger now then before)