Gun thread of SRS

Illegal is illegal.

I’m not going to the one they make an example of.

Go ahead sell stuff here that’s illegal, take your stand, but don’t be mad if you get pinched. Stings try to take place all the time on NYF and it does happen all the time in wantad. They could be watching this classifieds.

Anybody have a 10-22 or AK47 magazines (10 or 30rd) they want to sell?

Vlad, 10/22 are legal to buy/sell still. Most are not considered an assault weapon under the new ban since it doesn’t have a pistol grip, forward grip, muzzle device, etc… The only concern would be the 10rd mags they have.

I’m well aware that they are legal, good luck finding one though.

I stopped into Dick’s and they don’t have them. Guy said they may have gotten 4 total since the election and because of NY law company says they arent selling them until they start being shipped with 5 round mags…

They are out and about, just not in stock and hard to find, hoping somebody may be wanting to part with theirs.

Yeah, and gun stores can’t sell you one if it’s not already in their stock. Father in law had one ordered from Zacks a couple weeks before this shit went down… Went to go pick it up on thurs as that’s when the tracking number said it would be there and Pete had to send it back because they couldn’t accept the order…why?..because there were non-compliant mags for it in the box. In order for him to get it, the FFL that shipped it must remove the mags from the box and resend it to Zacks

It’s all fucked up because technically you have unitl 4/14 to buy ten round mags from places, after that it’s illegal.

Stupid fucking laws.

Anybody know any good forums/sites for .308 AR parts? I’m already on AR15.com and gunbroker.

Someone i know is looking for a .223 upper if anyone has anything

I think you can put the WTB: Upper part in our normal classifieds as it’s not an actual firearm.

Also:

I know someone who’s looking for an M1A.

I may have somethng Pm’ed

I may know someone who would be willing to let go of a brand new PSA stripped lower if anyone’s interested.

Me, how much?

got a brand spankin new PSA ar15 with mag for 850 out the door last week. purchased and storing out of state of course. I feel like i got a decent deal…

how do you go about doing that? can you just walk into an FFL out of state and buy?

im not sure what the law is exactly. i have family out of state that made it possible the easy way.

DAMNIT.

Get a Vermont po box?

I talked to all star tactical earlier this week and they said that unless the current laws are changed they will still be able to sell stripped lowers since they didn’t make the list of banned manufacturers. However there might be an issue with FFL transfers since most dealers don’t want to touch lowers. So anybody up for a ride out with me in a month or 2 when the lowers come in?

IN

They’re all spoken for as far as I know… otherwise I’d be in as well.

I have 2 that were ordered before the law went into effect that I gotta pick up anyway.