Ha! Ha! Teh Darkstar just picked up 7 more pools.

:rofl:

www.ocmdpools.com

check out the hack-job of a website I threw together.

i will leave computers to work on pools 5 months out of the year.

i hear that. congrats. sounds like everythings going well.

stay super

:kekegay:

Congrats man, honestly I’m really happy to hear it. Perhaps I can come visit on OCMDPool’s tab? Ummmm, business contact in CA??? Yeah… thaaaaaaaaat’s it.

-TJ

OC could stand for Orange County… :naughty:

werd. double werd.

haha yeeeaaa…he might be crossing the dimensional market lines there…and his sexuality :greddy2:

Have a big pool party beginning of the season. Would be great for customer/potential customer relations…and you could invite Lil Kim. It’s a win win situation.

damn dude good job

I love the fact on the website that you’re saying space is limited. Plus, if you keep pushing the fact that you don’t want to take an assload of clients, and you get some good referrals and words from companies that you are already working with, you are going to have people absolutely FIGHTING to have their pools managed by you. And then, you can raise prices and increase profits. Supply and demand at its finest. :bigthumb:

exactly the plan, my brother. In fact, I’m already charging 25% more than my competitors. It’s one of my main selling points. I’m the upscale pool company. :kekegay:

Pool boy of profit lol.

awesome job man, hope everything works out as planned

Thats freakin awsome… Good luck man!

Did u tell them that u wear u leapord printed thing while u clean em though? That might be ur downfall…

Fuckin right. Most of those places don’t mind paying if they are paying for QUALITY. Quality is way better than just cheap prices. Good shit!

correctamundo. $1,500 more per year to have their pool taken care of right, instead of constantly having to haggle with your company just to even show up, having your pool go green 3 or 4 times per summer, and being close down on a monthly basis by the health department.

thanks for all the positive responses. :love: