Hack Job??

lol you be the one to judge…

seems to run alright, definitely LOOKS ugly and looks like a hack wiring job, but it works.

Yea the only thing it has for it is that it runs…the welds are garbage, I’am pretty sure the hood cant close cause the air filters would hit it lol and wiring dont even get me started…

wow someones drinking their haterade

lol not really I’am just shocked as to how some one can be proud of work like that…

Its not finished, cant expect it to be perfect. I doubt he’s leaving the wiring like that…

Owners quote:

“Every thing is all cleaned up in the engine bay, i just have to install the dash and it’s good to go.”

its not done yet. Wiring still needs to be cleaned up

nothing could be worst then s14.3 project someone posted few days ago imo

quick to judge but that is outright beyond son

does anyone know what rims he’s got in that video?

when its done and cleaned up i think it will be fine!

Looks like a “work in progress” to me, guy could just be testing out his wiring etc before cleaning everything up.

^ that’s exactly what it is.
he says “every thing is all cleaned up in the engine bay, i just have to install the dash and it’s good to go.”

guy also said hes also working on 2 bikes at the same time, so this is defenitley a project that hes piecing together slowly on his free time. im sure it looks more ‘respectable’ with all the wiring sorted out, but looks like a hell of a project to me

Yea but the wiring is not the only thing check his air filters and piping it all looks flimsy and poorly welded just my opinion but hey I’am sure it will run…not sure how long but yea

I agree, the welds look weak and the airfilter there is no way hes closing the hood but im sure its a learn as you go project so the filter was moved and the welds will be redone once they crack

the airfilters look so retarded the way they sit. i wonder how the hood will sit.