HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Red

i.e. tedi bruschi?

:2fingers: to him that roid poppin stroke having mother fucker

lol Rob

So how is all that shit talking working out for you dumbasses? Barely beat the fucking Jags, yet Cassel has a great performance and beats the J-E-T-S.

Suck a dick faggots.

Patriots > Your Life.

quoted for posterity, submitted for “most retarded post by a moron that is clearly not a sportsfan ever”

M. Cassel16/23 165 0 0

Ohh yeah really great there walter, for a HS QB maybe.

You’re right, only some dipshit that didn’t know what he was doing would put up numbers like that. That game was an utter failure for the patriots, why even play the rest of the season? Cassel “looked like a HS quarterback”.

B Favre 18/26 181 1/1

Or maybe he should have an awesome QB rating like manning? Wk 1 - 81.8, Wk 2 - 72.6 Avg 77.5

Are you really that fucking stupid? :io:

Did you even watch the game? Sounds like not… fucking bandwagon faggot.

wow lotta fucks and a lotta faggots that feels a bit harsh both teams had good wins today but we shall see when they face off…

OH By the way HOW BOUT THEM BILLS…NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS

EDIT: T.EDWARDS 20/25 1/0 GEE WHIZ I CANT SEEM TO DO THE MATH AND FIGURE OUT WHO THE BEST QB is in the AFC East today

Awesome. I just saw this. lol

Its ok, I know someone with a better rating over both weeks :gay3:

Buffalo sports fans are often classless. That’s the result of never winning a ring. In any sport, ever. All Buffalo’s sports teams logos should be the failure pic.

And LOL at the guy who said “we’re going to beat you at least ONCE this year.” So wait, let me get this straight, you’re going to be OK with splitting the series with the Pats? Holy mediocrity.

We are 2-0 with Matt Cassel running the show. Imagine how good you would be doing if your stellar backup QB JP Losman got behind center again. New England wins this division again with our QB who had not started a game since high school; and I’m going to book mark this thread so I can bump it when we clinch the division, again.

why would i care about the giants or jets?, the bills won and edwards had better numbers than that 5th stringer the pats put in.

Let me know how that works out for you over the season, come back when you’ve won a superbowl in the modern era :biglaugh:You know, when you play a team that isn’t a bigger joke than the Bills.

They are a far car from the past few years, but regardless of who you root for, some of the most moronic and ignorant comments I’ve seen relating to football have been in this thread.

well if we do make it, we wont have to cheat to get there.

Ummm…

Ignorant? Dude it’s just football. People are going to continue busting on the Pats since you are being such a dick about it lol.

NOT WHEN IT’S SO SRS THAT YOU’RE ACTUALLY PLAYING! lol.

walter is just bitter, and to be calling me a Bandwagon fan is just retarded, you idiot i live in buffalo and been following the bills since i was young, and that was a lonnnnng time ago

I wouldnt get too carried away either walter, while i still think the pats have more than enough talent to play well they only beat the jets… the jets barely beat miami… neither team is that good.

Unlike the team that barely beat the Jags :touchy:

Neither will the pats.:cjerk: