Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

… whatever you want… 40 in whatever gear is fine with me…

i can launch my car not aproblem but roll racing isnt all that bad.

launch into the dirt!!!1 :kekegay: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: had too

i agree when its car vs car… but jesus… its a bike vs car… but whatever you want… we could do both… doesnt matter to me.

you said to make it fair. well who would have that advantage or your me?

:ban: :ban::ban:

is that what u want?

if we went from a roll… i would have the advantage… making it all more even… to see how it goes … but from a dig… bikes dont really have the advantage either… i dont ride bikes, but im sure its not to easy to launch it

well we know u cant drive :op:

What turbo are you running? Do you have a SP71 as well? P.S. Even though i busted on you pretty hard when you first came here, the hazing that you are taking in this thread seems to be pretty harsh. I dont know the finances behind your car, and it really doesnt matter as long as you arent coming in all cocky saying that you are gonna destroy everyone, and it doesnt really seem like thats what you’re doing. So dont pay too much attention to the retards, as there are plenty of them on this site. Most of them are really cool people in person.

I will race u for slips and $1000.00 cash.

so please explain all mighty one how you would have and advantage over me cause you building boost? only advantage youll have is that you dont have to worry about wheeling your car. and your right launching this pig is a joke. like stated before i got beat by a orange ss.

:cuddle:

hey thanks man… im not tryin to diss anyone here… but for some reason when a kid has a fast car… its rains shit on this forum… i know there are some guys on here that have gone some fast times… and i respect that.

i use to have the 71… but not anymore… i have a few things up my sleeve! :smiley:

a couple dildos

Supra will own you. Accept it now. If memory serves me correctly, this kid has the same basic setup as Mark, except its actually tuned.

I love how everyone hates on Supras. If I had a 600+ hp supra, no matter how I got it, I’d love it and talk shit on all you bitches.

money on quick

money on orange ss

soupra…blahh…if i had a 600rwhp camaro…id talk shit too…fuck if i had 600whp go kart…id talk smack

mike how do you seriously figure is this a mid 10 car? or how about a topend car…i hope someone got a camera cause this is goign to be a good one to capture

but i did get beat by orange ss