Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

great another one…

who the fuck are you?

you are a threat to the big dogs (and the dogs that think they are big). They dont like that. Dont worry about it. Stick around for a while, meet some people in person, and things will be all good. If you are into cars as much as you seem to be, and not just some douche that had his mom buy him a supra because you saw it in the fast and the furious, and then dropped it off at a shop with mommy credit card, and now think you are the shit but couldnt even tell you a single spec of whats under the hood, you are ok in my book. And since your previous car was a turbo E36 M3, I doubt that is the case.

well. youve got time to talk shit all you want… we arent going to be able to race till spring anyways… and dont think im pussin out or anything… give me your AIM name or something…and ill be sure to stay in touch.

well that desribe does fit alot of supra owners. not saying it fits this guy or not but alot of owners. it just happens that the two supra owners are rich spoiled kids

yeah, im sure its easliy a mid 10 sec car. How can you say that its not, if you dont even know what he has under the hood. He even said earlier in the thread that he ran an 11 flat with a bad clutch. If he had an SP71 (which is what Mark has, and is capable of putting down well over 700whp), and has upgraded to an even better setup, then I would be very worried.

9second TA u want some

how about stay on the site…its a good site…really is…darkstar is correct…the site is cool and fun…ppl r cool in person

ohsoquik is the name and talk shit is all i do. we can run this weekend or spring time whatever floats your boat. i seen yoru shit before and you met me but back then i had a pearl white bike

well its not fair to automatically assume that this kid is one of those. If he’s running 11 flat and pulling 1.8 60’, i can almost guarantee you he isnt. Most of those kids dont even run their cars.

he hasnt prove shit to any of us so why should we believe him

wow. and you are talking shit in this thread because?

well v8killer…wtf do u do for a living…if u dont mind me asking

if u dont answer…then sorry but im going to say mommy bought the car

shut up

not worried just excited, he if would get me in the 1/4 i dont htink he got the topend like i do. i been to 180 and still had more to do…give ya a hint 160 in about 14secs

what rediculous claims is he making that arent to be believed?

your boy dont

… this is why…

http://www.fototime.com/{532943F8-0594-4EFD-8D09-C69E77FFD084}/picture.JPG

lick my taint n00b.

:confused: looks like a picture of a Supra to me… :dunno:

my boy? :confused: