Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

ahh…idk know this…i though u meant the where on the car and needed to be painted…that sucks…sorry to hear

how you figure, i bloched my launch and still got that speed. many stock RRs hit 140s. wheel spin is a bitch and from a dig he would have the best chance ever against me. my best 60 is only a 1.9

sick…sick…but me…i like n/a cars…but ill prob. use nitrous though with my car!!! im not hating on u anymore…and i used to glance through that mag when i worked at advanced auto…but havent looked at one in a long time

trust me ill run ya and from a dig that will be great

i think i would have just as a good chance …starting at 40… what bike do you own anyways.

cool…when do u think u will have ur car done

as soon as i get the dough for the paint and oneslowbowtie is availible

cool!!! im in…

i think i might go race more stupid ricers tonite in the 2500 HD tonite

where do u live mr. v8killer??? and what do u do for a living…i want ur job

you want to run silverado vs silverado i know of a certain green one

i htink i meet oneslowbowtie b4 at bww…he bought that firetrud formula thats red right??

sorry buddy i dont own a sliverado i own a SERRIA…hahahaha…not tonite but i dont care anyother time…i have nothing done to it besides the companys logo on the side of it

1000RR i believe. You should post up some vids of the Supras similar to yours spanking on Busas. :rofl:

go away…hahahahahaha

yea i figure i would pin point that truck N/A vs a HD would really be a good run now him bottle fed would give ya good run in the fbody Hell i would even give ya a good run in my truck

post them, they are busas big heavy bikes. i have gone faster then alot of busas that been straped and piped

cool cool…man i always thought u were a dick wehn i joined the site…turns out ur pretty cool…

the HD’s suck at racing from dig b/c of massive wheel hop…really sucks…but im down

i have a real shitty video of me… and a 750gxr… i know its not a 1000rr … but i was only running 14psi… and it was a ass whopping (real shitty video)

Supra @ 14psi vs 750gxr

P.S. the bike… is the little light… getting smaller and smaller :wink:

yea im all dick on net, real life well ill let you be the judge. if i bring out my truck i want that fbody of yours. if you cant beat me or todd then you got no chance in hell seriously against my stang[unless i hit a wall or somethng]

there are supra that spank TURBO busas. there is the difference…