Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

well good for him them, i also worked for everything i have…but it doesnt seem to bother me.

but it doesn’t impress you either… granted some jump off earlier than others but look at the post length. he’s kept this up for days. he should have just backed off a long time ago.

… you guys are full of it

i never started anything with anyone… all my responses are towards someone else… that attacked me…

ummm, isnt your car an INLINE 6?

noo. i have a special edition v6

… i know i have a 3.0 inline 6 … we already covered this … i was typing 5 post a second… waesnt paying attention to what i was saying… a mistype.

yea,i see someone already called you on that one on page 24 or something. sorry i only read the first few pages… this thread is pretty dumb.

yea, your tellin me.

so do you have the black supra with the black wheels?

yes.

i saw you at the dg trials event at beaver run… very nice supra. Good color choice, but then again im kinda biased (see sig) :bigok:

haha, thanks man.

No prob…

Okay, im out… just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Back to hibernating. :zzz:

who started what???^^^^^^^^^u nuff said, :sadwavey:

“well atleast thats what supra owners think stupid douchbags …”

“poor assholes cant deal with not winning…soo the keep trying…and keep getting embarassed…”

“no0b forum killer…”

what did i start again? :blah:

hmmm soon to archive i think

preach on my brotha…Amen

uhhh you are the one who said he runs his times on a base map long long ago. and you don’t come on here cause you run high 13’s and 99% of the people here will beat you…or maybe it is because your car is a hunk of shit and you have to wok on it all the time

1320’s new smile should be him swinging from some nuts

the 11.2 @ 127 … were on base maps…

the 11.0 @ 135 … was tuned…

so actually he was right…

… and what room do you have to talk. you barely broke into the 12’s

:eek4:

JP ur alright in my book and anyone that resorts to source of money as ammo for an arguement on this forum is petty