Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

i aint #1 ,my daddy is!

Why thank you…

well then inform me… im just going by what the timeslips page says… sorry if im a newb

ok dick head…let my mom buy me a motor or a better car!!!

and i would take the shelby…and sell it then buy a berger camaro!!!

and wait after the winter…when im done building my motor!!! yes my motor with MY MONEY!!! and then i will see you!!!

and finical thing…hahah…i dont care if i drive a camaro…thats what i want…a camaro…not what is in or what is in the movies or what is cool…and who knows u might not be a ricer but u act like one

:asshole :rofl: :owned:

all members with the letter Q should be banned indefinitly for dumbness…

most of them should be! :hs:

tom the roofer would kill ya!!!

a so so run

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JJsBlazer.mpg

hey if you want to have a camero, have a camero… be my guest.

I want a supra, and sorry if my supra happens to be pretty powerful and fast one…

and also about the whole parent thing, lay off my back about that shit, i dont know what the hell your problem is … but if that is the best thing you can come at me with… give me a break…

and lets get the last point straight… i am not a ricer, nor is my car a ricer…
im just talking with confidence…

i must say that is pretty impressive

so in a street race will u go from a dig,or does it have to be a roll?

i dont know much about people on here, and their cars…

but i dont know if a street supra, is in the same catagory as his car… i could be wrong…

59 year old guy at race weight 3600lbs

ill go from a dig, sure… what would be considered shut off point?

dumbness?
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/393939333.JPG
:rolleyes: keyword “most”

i wouldnt say being confident…more like cocky…but ill lay off ur back with the whole my mom bought me a car thing!!

but jsut dont come on a site acting like ur shit dont stink and ur the fastest fucker out there!!! andn to let you know stock supras ant all that crazy fast!!! id take a cobra b4 i thought of buying a soupra

a1/4 thats a drag race

whos car is that ?

thats what i said MOST! :blue: