Hahahahahaha the supra never loses

NO IDIOT A FUCKING BLAZER

do u know what that is

f-body or blazer,

bought my own cinch i was 12!!!s

yes!!! my mom just said that she would buy me tires for my car!!! whoooo hooo…only if she would buy me a ls1 SS that has a 427 stroker in it…then i would kill!!! and roll race every one!!!

fixed buddy

simma down na… dude has a supra, is there something im missing thats theres all the hate?

Tell her to buy, shaggy a bottle for some roll racing :beer:

no,thats how i wanted it!!!

she said sure…since she wants us all to have the fastest mom bought cars

whoops my bad!!

NooObiE BooObiE

i never had soup hating…i hate jag offs that have there mom buy the cars and then the kid act like its the shit and hes the best!!!

NO matter a 4 a 6 or a 8. No matter the mods. No matter the Excuses. Whoever wins… wins… I think everyone would agree on that one. IF you race anything and you lose yah it sucks but if you got a 8 and lose to a 4… It makes it a little worse…

x2 your right on that one.

about the financial thing… that is why ur driving a camero. so your saying… if someone came up and gave you a whatever… a shelby cobra… you wouldnt take it? (dont even deny that you would)

and ricer? get your shit straight… i guess just another typical v8 owner.

and about 8.1 crew … i respect what he has done and he has posted a good time, but i have a feeling that hes not going to be #1 for long…

so dude, let me know when you break out of the 13’s…

theres more about this :tool: then u know!:cool: :kiss: :cookie:

:eek2:

he hasnt been #1 for a loooooong time.
get some facts straight and introduce yourself

“NO matter a 4 a 6 or a 8. No matter the mods. No matter the Excuses. Whoever wins… wins… I think everyone would agree on that one. IF you race anything and you lose yah it sucks but if you got a 8 and lose to a 4… It makes it a little worse…”

who the hell are you vin desiel?

Hey! Dont hate, congradulate… Thats all im saying…