hahha im done with unysco clowns

They won’t let us in… We don’t have Subarus. :’(

I’ve lied my way into more chicks panties than Michael Jackson has touched little boy pee pee. I’m sure we can think of something.

Never went to RPI except for Janes Addiction and Pearl Jam/Smashing Pumkins/ Chili Peppers shows…I could be a Domino’s Pizza Fag if you’d like.

As long as you bring me my pizza, you can be whatever the fuck you want.

too far from cohoes. sorry.

Fuck it, i’m in for a pizza. right off exit 12 :slight_smile:

FFFFFFFFFFFUU- Lucky you, this town’s a shit hole.

if i come to you can i get free pizza? lol

Dom, you were very rude and your craigslist ad looked like a mentally challenged 7 year old wrote it.

ahhaha

For the record to the OP, nobody likes a turncoat.

I worked with this retard that went to RPI. It was his first real job, and he was an “engineer” for some of the shit we did on a project. He was an idiot. Nothing ever worked right he did, myself and my buddy had to fix it for him and we were “lower” on the totempole. All he threw around was “I am an engineer” rofl, he even had a shirt he wore in that said “The engineer is never wrong” total ass hat.

He drove a 06 Si civic. He found out I was into cars, and tried to tell me it made like 230 hp becasue it has an intake and exhaust on it. Tried to tell me that he put nitrogen in his tires and gained gas mileage, and then he took out the fog lights and used some of that plastic cardboard shit and covered up the holes, becasue he told me “the civic engineers were idiots and those fog lights killed the mileage and aerodynamic efficency fo the car, so I fixed it (with cardboard lol) and now I get 62 MPG no matter how hard I beat on it.”

ROFUCKINGL I was so close to socking him and walking away it wasnt even funny.

FUCK those guys. Go engineer a big snowman again, your so fucking cool.

Ive never met you but reading threw that thread you dont help your self at all buddy. Telling people to meet you at the lot come on now lol

ohh I forgot, same kid, got drunk in school and walked home. Well he thought it was his house, turns out when your key doesnt work in the door knob there usually is a good reason why… First question would be “Shit maybe this isnt my house???”

Nooo, an RPI engineer thinks I will just engineer my way into the house via a brick through what I thought was my window. crawl in to the house and get knocked the fuck out by the homeowner!!! Dumb fuck got arrested and got his clock cleaned! ahahahahahahah

ROFL thats great, what an idiot

UNYSOC vs. Shift518 @ Cherry Valley on karts, even HP let’s settle the score…

What you think Vlad!?

I’m so in. On Shift’s side of course.

Game on!!!

I like a lot of you guys but if this were actually to happen (and on a day i can get off) I’d have to run for UNYSOC, just sayin’

That’s fine, we got Lyndo… =P