Hail! Shit! Oh and met a guy with a beautiful car

Got caught in the hail today with the Mini, I started crying :cry: . Blazed over to a car wash and parked in a stall, next to a '95 240SX with Silvia badge and NOS, and who knows what else. Wow nice car. I gave him the web addy so maybe he’ll poke his head in here. He mentioned me was looking to sell the car.
Jeff

The hail wasn’t that bad was it? I was int he south when it hit and it was only pea sized hail…

It was little bit bigger than pea-sized, and 2 inches thick on the ground… and the whole front end of the Mini is fibreglass, so hail is not good for it! :lol:

I got nailed with the hail. I have some damage on the paint, but looks as though it can get polished out.

Did the guy say how much he wanted for the car??

Nope, he didnt mention a price :? .

Got caught in the hail today with the Mini, I started crying :cry: . Blazed over to a car wash and parked in a stall, next to a '95 240SX with Silvia badge and NOS, and who knows what else. Wow nice car. I gave him the web addy so maybe he’ll poke his head in here. He mentioned me was looking to sell the car.
Jeff

The hail wasn’t that bad was it? I was int he south when it hit and it was only pea sized hail…

It was little bit bigger than pea-sized, and 2 inches thick on the ground… and the whole front end of the Mini is fibreglass, so hail is not good for it! :lol:

I got nailed with the hail. I have some damage on the paint, but looks as though it can get polished out.

Did the guy say how much he wanted for the car??

Nope, he didnt mention a price :? .