hail

so its hailing in sprinville

wat

why are you in springville?

live in east otto and have to drive threw springville

oh look I spelled it wrong in the OP in posting while driving FTW

so, you’re driving through springville, in a severe weather situation, with hail… and posting on NYSpeed from your phone…

Have you ever heard of this guy?

What does communism have to do with anything?

darwin > marx.

GET IT??

I don’t listen to hip hop

:eyebrow:

witty retort.

good.

lol I know who it is. Just being an ass to help you pass the rest of your work day. You know, since I’m sitting at home now. :slight_smile:

Beer later?

Check level 2.

:whogives:

OP hasn’t made it home yet?

:ohnoes:

im sure his wifey was driving he cant handle doing two things at once

I left Springville just before op and there were like 10 giant rain drops and the sky was very dark.
Looks like I left just in time.

OP What did you think of giant steel beems going in for the 219 new bridge!
I saw them going down main st, they are crazy loooooong.

hailed here in west seneca.

lol what about the ones at the end of the old 219 they just came out of no where one day nothing 2 days latter both are in :gotme:

and i like that we have these guys building the bridge and they cant even make the road work to come from the 219s to the 219n side near the end… everyweek they have to fix it… great right…

but yea the ones that are at the county line are just crazy… i dont understand how the one side is still there with out falling… down fall the wall next to the 219n is falling and the cant keep it from sinking in the middle IMO they are working to fast

yes i made it home ok … and the wife was driving… first post was at the end of the 219 to get to sprinville and then next post was at tacohell