219 Rant!

I HATE THE 219!!! :banghead: PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOOOOOO BAD WHEN I HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN TO ELLICOTTVILLE.

Just yesterday on my way down, if you guys know the 219 well, when you are about 5 minutes from the town of ellicottville you go down a very steep hill with a billboard reading Yee-hhaaa for holiday valley tubing. some fucking bitch in a mini van decides half way down this steep hill is a good place to pull over to the shoulder. while I’m doing about 60 mph she decided right before i get to her, to pull a U-turn, causing me to slam on the brakes, making me slide down this hill.

she didnt look, she also had no blinker on until i got to her, in which she actually turn on her right blinker and turned left for the u-turn. she also cut off a semi going up the hill and a truck just behind him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH PEOPLE? why do some people find the worst places and worst times to do stupid shit in a motor vehicle. why are some/a lot of women terrible at driving?

also, what is with people on the 219 regardless of weather, not doing the speed limit. why do the people decide 40 or 45 is a good speed limit for the 219 between springville and ellicottville? this is almost every time i drive down there, which is about 30 times a year! what the fuck!:rant:

i personally can not wait for the new extension to open, which is probably 2015! lol

I HATE THE 219 TOO!!! THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS EATING MY MCDONALDS WHILE TALKING ON MY CELL PHONE AND I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE AND WHEN I LOOKED BACK UP AT THE ROAD SOME ASSHOLE IN A TRUCK CUT ME OFF!! SERIOUSLY!! ITS A 55 MPH HIGHWAY PEOPLE!!! DO 90 LIKE ME AND STOP GETTING INTO THE LEFT LANE AT THE LEGAL SPEED LIMIT OF 55!!

DON’T PEOPLE KNOW I AM A BUSY PERSON AND HAVE IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS TO MAKE AND STUFF TO DO IN MY COMMUTE!

I HATE THE 219!!! :banghead: PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOOOOOO BAD WHEN I HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN TO ELLICOTTVILLE.

Just yesterday on my way down, if you guys know the 219 well, when you are about 5 minutes from the town of ellicottville you go down a very steep hill with a billboard reading Yee-hhaaa for holiday valley tubing. some fucking bitch in a mini van decides half way down this steep hill is a good place to pull over to the shoulder. while I’m doing about 60 mph she decided right before i get to her, to pull a U-turn, causing me to slam on the brakes, making me slide down this hill.

she didnt look, she also had no blinker on until i got to her, in which she actually turn on her right blinker and turned left for the u-turn. she also cut off a semi going up the hill and a truck just behind him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH PEOPLE? why do some people find the worst places and worst times to do stupid shit in a motor vehicle. why are some/a lot of women terrible at driving?

also, what is with people on the 219 regardless of weather, not doing the speed limit. why do the people decide 40 or 45 is a good speed limit for the 219 between springville and ellicottville? this is almost every time i drive down there, which is about 30 times a year! what the fuck!:rant:

i personally can not wait for the new extension to open, which is probably 2015! lol

I hate the 219 so much i just want to pull over with no blinker and STOMP THE SHIT OUT OF THAT POS 219! Then i get back in my mini van and cut people off cus im so pissed off! Stupid 219!

LOUD NOISES!!!

http://www.filmgrenade.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/brick.jpg

I LOVE THE 219!!! PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOOOOOO BAD WHEN I HAVE TO TURN AROUND AT ELLICOTTVILLE.

Just yesterday on my way down, if you guys know the 219 well, when you are about 5 minutes from the town of ellicottville you go down a very steep hill with a billboard reading Yee-hhaaa for holiday valley tubing. some fucking asshole in a car decides to not notice how awesome I am while using this steep hill as a good place to pull over to the shoulder. He’s doing about 60 mph and decided right before he got to me, to slam on the brakes, making him slide uncontrollably down this hill.

I didnt look, and I also had no blinker on until he got to me, in which he actually swerved around me as I turned on my right blinker and turned left for the u-turn. I also cut off a semi going up the hill and a truck just behind him because they are slow.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH PEOPLE? why do some people find the worst people and worst times to do stupid shit in a motor vehicle. why are some/a lot of men terrible at driving?

also, what is with people on the 219 regardless of weather, not doing the speed limit. why do the people decide 55 or 60 is a good speed limit for the 219 between springville and ellicottville? this is almost every time i drive down there, which is about 30 times a year! what the fuck!

i personally can not wait for the new extension to open, which is probably 2009! ili

YOU CAN USE MY OFFICE AND AFTERWARDS, MAYBE WE CAN GO TO LUNCH

I love the 33 198 split…it is sexy.

lol…

use my road it will get you there about 5 min slower but you will not worry about that shit…

what?

Holy Shit…there is a baby in this dumpster

I killed a man. I stabbed him right in the heart with a trident

Steve Carell = the opposite of funny

You are certainly no Aunt Jamima or Mrs. Butterworth.

Not even Hungry Jack.

truth.jpg

I kinda like THE 219!!! PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOOOOOO BAD WHEN I HAVE TO be a asshole all day AT ELLICOTTVILLE.

Just yesterday on my way down, if you guys know the 219 well, when you are about 5 minutes from the town of ellicottville you go down a very steep hill with a billboard that I yell Yee-hhaaa at for holiday valley tubing. some fucking kind person in a motor vehilce decides to not notice how baller I am while using this steep hill as a good place to pull over to the shoulder. He’s doing about 60 mph and decided right before he got to me, to slam on the sausages, making him slide quite asutely down this hill.

I didnt look, and I also had no blinker on until he got to me, in which he actually swerved around me as I turned on my right blinker and turned left for the u-turn. I also got a semi going up the hill and a truck just behind him because they are slow at getting hard.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH PEOPLE? why do some people find the worst pork and worst times to do fun shit in a automobile. wh are some of men terrible at driving?

also, what is with people on the 219 regardless of weather , wether, not doing over the speed limit. why do the people decide 55 or 60 is a good speed limit for the 219 between springville and ellicottville? this is almost every time i claim to “drive” down there, which is about 1500 times a year! what the fuck!

i personally can not wait for the new extension to open, which is probably 2006! ili

:lol:

so why do people on here find it funny to repeat what someone has already made a joke to? its already been said and about 3 or 4 hours ago.

try and be creative if you want to make a comment or jk to what i have said. the first person or second one is fine, its funny. but then it just gets old and you just look like a follower!

uh oh

a follower :-/

i dont even know where the 219 is