Haiti Relief

Not really that far off really, All I’m saying is don’t use that as an excuse when your really against it. Don’t say you’re all for helping out americans who are poor, homeless, hungry, sick but then in another thread talk about how it’s taking away your hard earned money and that should of worked harder for it.

My GOD you are thick.

That isn’t what ANYBODY here said. All we said is that if you’re going to spend your money, spend it here at home, where it is “needed”. We are talking about donations not a mandatory tax that EVERYONE has to pay. I am still not going to pay someone for their healthcare, just as much as I am not sending Haiti any money, but if YOU want to donate. Donate to our own country.

You people are retarded.

We’re all f’in humans. Who gives a shit if they are American or not. They need help. Have some decency. You should donate to Americans and to non-American’s equally. No wonder why the world hates you. You have that f’in elitist attitude. Have some f’in respect and be a kind human being. God forbid an earthquake ever bring your house, city, or town to the ground.

no, you are retarded.

No one is arguing whether or not they are humans and about being decent, we are just stating that we as a country are in debt up to our assholes and if we are going to be donating 100 million dollars that maybe it should be in our own country first.

So basically, what others are saying is:

If you are going to help anyone, help Americans first, and then when all of the US’ problems are solved (one definition of solved being people no longer have debts up their anus), Americans can then find ways to try and help others.

archie…

there is two kinds of people…

smart - you and me

and fucking retarded - rest of the forum

can’t change em man, can’t make a looser win… remember that!

<------ is apparently the only one here that doesn’t give a dead moose’s last shit about Haiti.

Do you think they’d give a shit if it was the US in trouble?!? Exactly. Fuck em.

<----- Right here as well buddy.

It wasn’t Haiti in particular, but when we needed help, we got it.

me not giving 10$ isnt gonna make a difference. but 10$ in my gastank makes a difference.

At the end of the article:

“An article in the April 29, 2007 Washington Post claimed that of the $854 million offered by foreign countries, whom the article dubs “allies,” to the US Government, only $40 million of the funds had been spent “for disaster victims or reconstruction” as of the date of publication (less than 5%).[49]
Additionally, a large portion of the $854 million in aid offered went uncollected, including over $400 million in oil (almost 50%).”

Obviously our government doesn’t give a shit either.

Well who’s fault is that? You can’t blame the other countries or American citizens. When we needed help, people who didn’t know us donated. So do the same for the poorest country (arguably) on this entire planet.

no thanks. madonna donated my part for me

:rofl

POLITICS ON SHIFT

:retardclap

Don’t be dumb. We never needed any help. George Bush didn’t care about black people!