Log onto BMW forum, see this:

[

](http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392110)Haiti is a dump full of ingrate people who are the architects of their own demise

What do?

what dumbass said that on bimmerforums?

Said dumbass speaks the truth

Okily whitey…again how’s this work?

i think its just a cry for attn. someone looking to argue is all.

The complete hilarity behind it is he will prob be banned from bimmerforums. Most of the NYR-BMWCCA IS haitian and jamaican…all the guys i drive with from NYR are from the carribean. They are definitely not ingrates…but hey! ignorance is bliss?

the largest number of casualties was recorded in the Haitian slums where homes and such were litterally constructed out of nothing more than pile garbage and maybe some rope and wood. They were indeed the architects of their own demise building structures out of sheet metal roof tied to cut down trees not even sunk into the ground.

Laziness and stupidity should not be rewarded. Don’t even try to bring up the poverty thing cause even indigenous tribes from around the world who have never seen or heard of money build better homes and shelters.

Because there are tons of earthquakes and hurricanes in Africa? So the indonesians who got wiped out a few years back who were living in modern homes and western style buildings that got crushed by the earth’s whim were??? what?
No difference and they got destroyed just as bad. Have you ever been in a major earthquake? I dont think you have…fuck look at L.A.'s last earthquake or s.f.'s…alot of people died. And it’s not because of how ignorant they were…it’s how unlucky you are. Seriously? some of you people need to wake the fuck up and realize you aren’t fucking special.
You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth just by being born in the U.S.

Sorry didn’t mean to upset anyone…hahahahahahaha

fail

Luckily NYR represents .0000000001% of NY area BMW enthusiasts and NY area BMW forum members. :lol BMWCCA is for old people. :shifty

You would know…old guy trapped in the body of a 24 year old…

Pfft 24 my ass.

sorry 25? hahahaha

Lol wrong direction.

Cliffsnotes: BMW owners are all Haitian and build houses out of sheet metal.

I read that thread. I hate everyone on Bimmerforums. Especially in the offtopic area. They’re all a bunch of stuck up ultraconservative retards.

I don’t know who’s worse; them or the idiotic teens and 20-somethings with huge stereos and huge chrome rims like it’s 2001 all over again.

Ahhh Danny, the world IS a bunch of uber conservative dickheads that i would like to kill. LOLZ

Fuck whitey…some of us have real native blood in us…

My mother is 1/2 native American

real talk

It was real talk…some of us are native american and i cant believe for one second YOU of all people would blame the haitians for they’re misfortune. Do u blame the indians for being on the white mans land too?