Hurricaine Victims - RANT

Listening to NPR today on the way to the airport they had interviews with people down in Texas. People were complaining about no help, and how they are so poor. Blah.

Fuck em, if you don’t like living through disastrous storms move the fuck out! Why should the govt take care of you for being a retard and living in a shithole? These people drive me nuts, majority of the people in the area are just looking for hand outs. I say fuck’em, survival of the fittest. I don’t care that you need to buy an 800 dollar generator to run your 50 year old brothers breathing machine. Sorry, but it is his time to go!

I am sick and tired of this country giving hand outs to people that don’t deserve to exist.

damn dude, not everyone can afford to just get up and move

couldn’t agree more.

x2, people need to fucking step up to the plate.

x4

good post

My sister moved to Houston a few months ago. She is working at the MD Anderson hospital and was instructed to get a few things from home and stay at the hospital until further notice. She has been there since Friday.

also, I had no idea anyone else under the age of 40 actually listens to NPR. :bowdown:

It’s pretty much all i listen to anymore.

I think you missed the point; “survival of the fittest” as mentioned in the first post. If you are part of the weak, you wouldn’t understand. Its ok.

Don’t live there in the first place. If you can’t deal with the weather in an area, move!

I have listened to NPR for years, thats all my dad listened to when we were growing up so I enjoy it.

fuck yeah son thats why we’re so educated n shit. Diane Rehm all up in this bitch.

I get my news from Fox, because they are unbiased. :D:D:D

Haha :rofl:

You’re a great American, Max.

This is the 2nd time you said that to me in 2 days. Thanks for the compliment, but it’s not necessary to state the obvious all the time.
:smiley:

What if these people have lived there for years/generations and can’t afford to move?

buh bye! It was time for them and there family to go to a better place.

there are enough fuckin programs for poor people to make a better life for themselves, those who dont are complacent lazy fucks.

Truth in this thread. If you cannot live with the consequences of living in a hurricane area, then diaf.

agreed. if these people start moving it just makes ghetto areas even worse and if they move to a nice place they trash it. better off with process of elimination

Hope you aren’t voting for OBAMA then!!! That is what he is all about.

No but they can get out of town for a few days while the severe shit blows over.