Halo 2

For all of those who enjoy the thrill of watching some alien species have there heads exlode in front of you this is the game to get. :lol: .

Ok so now that the sales pitch is done this game rocks! I waited in line last night for like 2 hours waiting to get the copy I reserved back in the summer. Went home started playing and realized that this game is alot different from the first.

You have the ability to hold 2 guns at the same time. As the story line progresses you actually play as a Covenant Arbiter. New weapons, vehicle abilities, enemies, etc etc. A little pricey but still alot of fun for those who enjoy first person shooters.

This game rocks. I played a friend’s burnt french version last week. I might have to buy xbox now.

Oh, and this shouldn’t be in media.

Moved.

Sorry Phil. I’ll pay more attention next time. :oops:

Generally media section is for pics and vids.

This game is kick-ass. I’ve had it for almost 2 weeks, its the French burnt version as well. One of my girlfriends bought me the Limitied Edition Halo 2 in the metal casing, just gotta pick it up :twisted:

I came home for a break on night shift, at 4:30am, and my bro and his friend were awake and playing it hardcore! :lol:

GTA: SA > Halo2

^^ 2nd that

real life > that shit

real life > bing

Halo2 is just incredible so far… Anyone bad mouthes it should be shot.

GTA: SA is good too, one of my friends who is between jobs plays it all day on my old ps2.

GTFO.