Hamburg Impound

Its not too hard. I had to do it the other day. I just kept getting busy signals but shockingly, when i got through i spoke to someone who was very helpful.

I had this happen last year, it blew… I paid the fine and did whatever and the DMV screwed it all up and caused something similar…

I’m just lucky that he didn’t impound my car, he just let me leave it at the bar I was going to (I knew people who worked there)

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:12,topic:28508"”]

UGH, I just called the town of hamburg and they said I have to get new plates in order to get my car back

[/quote]

Yup it sucks, this happened to me back in Winter. I got my custom plates taken and cut up.

Cost me 600 bucks to get my car back:
–225 for the DMV fine
–150 tow
–75ish to re register my car
–150 in fines at court

Sucks big time, especially considering mine was not a missed payment, but a lapse between registering the plates to a new vehicle.

Good luck, find out who towed it, and thats where it’ll be as the Hamburg cops don’t actually have an impound lot (from what I was told).

the impound lot is next to pegasus. either that, or at steve’s auto on bigtree and southpark

good luck dano

just got the car back,

The fine for the lapse was $8/day, the tow was $130/day (steves auto), the plates were free don’t ask me how, I knew the chick working at the DMV :gotme:

Its fucked up because my parents cars didn’t have a lapse, only mine, and we are all on one bill. I will be making some calls to Gieco because my mom is positive that she did not miss a payment.

I think there’s another impound for Hamburg that’s not in Hamburg. Because when my friend got into an accident and totaled his car, they took it to somewhere on Ridge Rd.

Just contact a local police station for information. You should have been given a bit of information.

thats all i have to say about the DMV and all the shit they fucked me over on the past year…

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:27,topic:28508"”]

Just contact a local police station for information. You should have been given a bit of information.

[/quote]

read post 25 :smiley: