hamilton/creek meets

ok wednesday???

this tuesday anyone?

Most days during the week work for me. Can we all just pick a date??

TOnight be there or be square baaaa baaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
say 8:30

ill probally be at the tim hortons across from limeridge mall tonight if ur up for that

ok i know where that is what time 9???

9 sounds good see u there

hey so u guys are meeting this thursay around 8 or 9?? i’ll come out forsure i miss my old sr powered 240 and wouldnt mind seeing some nice 240’s
hopefully i’ll see u guys there i’ll b in a white GTR and poss with a gold silvia and black 300zx and black audi A4

^^^ i tried, i failed, so its in jesus hands now

i say hold it off till later in the month of may. il put some effort into this around then for sure. its to soon for some people still and maybe a new date as well

has anyone been meeting up at all in hamilton or the creek? i’ve noticed quite a few cars gather in either the queenston mall parking lot or the timmies lot on highway 8 and dewitt. I’ve seen a few crazy cars driving by but no 240’s. the only 240 i’ve really seen on a regular basis is a kitted black one with aftermarket tail lights. other then that i’ve seen a few in downtown hamilton with front mount intercoolers.

all i have seen is my two buddies thats about it. im tryn to get mine out tonight.

I drive my car sometimes in the Creek. Most of the time its my daily driver. If you see a Green 95 240sx with a black greddy lip, thats me.

now that u mention it I have seen you around once or twice i think. i’m pretty sure i’ve seen u driving around dewitt rd before.

Sil8t: If you get your car out tonight where do you usually go? any spots in particular or do u just drive around?

i would be up for a meet in the hamilton area. i know this is an old thread, but we should try to make a specific day and time for each month or week, and see if it works.

i’m around… not sure that i can meet though… i havent been spending enough time with family.

i have a black SR Kouki and the blue SR coupe…

anyone down for meeting up tonight? the weather is supposed to be really nice. maybe meet up at the queenston mall parking?

Is it still called Queenston Mall? I would be up for meeting up, I swung by the jdmrides or whatever meet and looked to be all Civics and such so I didn’t bother stopping.

il would stop by but won’t be driving the 240. There is no mall left, just Tims/Fortinos.

Il drive by tonite if i see anyone il stop and say hi. What time? Il be in the area from 7-9ish

Side note mite be interesting to hold a meet at McD’s by eastgate at night. There is some big muscle car meets there, and others not sure what nights exactly thoe

we should get a bunch of 240’s at the beach on sundays, ive seen a few, a black 97, a 89 silvia and a bone stock s13 but thats it, we need more!