Hamilton weekly meet

yeah redbull keeps me awake, but not the good kind of awake.

moar cocaine

you need moar injector

a couple video clips from sunday at hutches. doesnt look too crazy but it was a blast to be there, remember this is in a public parkinglot with about 200 ppl lol

Weasel!!!

LOL

lol “YEA TOKYO DRIFT”

hahaha that made my day

lol at wheres the fucking miata ! WE WANT WEASEL

lol that was me yellin for the miata

I was here for this, I couldn’t believe the cops didn’t show up. That place is usually swarmed with pigs on a sunday night and I didn’t see one.

Some of those people were crazy though, people were sitting on the curb in front of the cars doing donuts. Those people are obviously idiots in the first place, I doubt they could counter act, they couldn’t even do the donuts properly. Some guy had his early 2000 Jag sitting near the whole thing too, one fuck up by a Mark II Jetta (trying to do donuts going forward :/:slight_smile: and the Jag is fucked.

Nothing Special.

im pretty sure i was the one yelling tokyo drift

just watchd it again…yeah its me

haha nice videos!! I can’t for the life of me believe that Dylan (the Miata driver) still has his license lol!! Gotta love the beach strip!!! Andrew you are my hero!!!

There is a really good place in Burlington to meet. The Burlington GO Station has a parking garage now, I think it has four levels or something. Anyway it is totally deserted on the weekends and anytime after 8 or 9 during the week.

The top floor is covered incase its raining, and if cops come in you can spot them.

Always thought this was a good place ever since they opened it.

is anyone goin this sunday to timmies on stone church, ill pro be there around 8ish, hopefully some people show up.

maybe depends on if its gonna rain

i’ll be working with my mom tomorrow for monther’s day.

you guys should cruise to brampton for the spring opener

wow i know that kid … beach has always been crazy like that but something is going to happen and then its over… but as a spectator its funny as hell! i don’t think il be going this sunday to the meet either

hey i know dylan too, isnt that his old car ? i thought his miata was green now, havent seen em for sometime. and yea it is surprising he has a licence lol ^

Def. need to find a bigger parking lot.

I drove by tonight as I was taking the dog for a walk at the lake. Lots of rice but a pretty good mix. Saw a slammed green 95ish with killer wheels (18s?) leaving. Two cruisers were parked there but I didn’t see them pull anyone over. Let’s hope this stays civil- though I doubt it will.

sorry i couldnt make it out tonight… i was i the kitchen all evening and sorta beat…