Hamilton weekly meet

I might be around at that time, but yea ill def be there at 7ish (ill stop by at the timmies/pioneer ahead of time). Definately taking the 240 now.

i think im goin to the KW meet tonight since im in guelph right now :confused:

was there from 9-10:30 with my budy and his kouki, talked to some dude on the road coming from dunville, saw a bunch of cars pass by but no one really stopped again

i was at Rainbow at like 10:30 with Andrew, Eric, Kyle, Mark and a few other dudes…

im not sure that i really want to go down to the beach considering the level of retardedness that happens there.

ohh yeah high levels of retardation…
thanks for the bushing

last time i was at the beach i saw a 96 toyota camry with lambo doors, 20 dub wheels, and a strut grill, it was jks

yeah i probably won’t be going to the beach either… retardness tends to rub out on me some times

we went to the tims on hwy 20 and mud, drove by stone church after to see if anyone there

Hey I think that was me who you talked to on the road (black kouki)…couldn’t make it, had to drop my buddy off in Oakville :frowning:

man i need some spinners

I stopped but at the timmies on 20 three times in total between 7-9. Didnt see anyone. Saw a black zenki with rims/exhaust at the beach though. Dont know who it was. I was in a black stock kouki.

At this rate, this meet will never happen.

Set a time, a place, and date. Show up - if no one else does, who cares?

Insecurity definitely holds you back.

But as soon as you can put a face/person to a SON username, eThug status automatically reaches 0, and stays there.

Relevant. Absolutely.

i tried a bunch of times… no shows and no go’s…
so i gave up… met up with bing n white240 and a couple others. thats it

u just missed us, me and my buddy got there at 9…

wana try a different night?

beach was off the hook yesterday. i was thoroughly impressed. still lots of crap box civics and flat black minivans but the burnouts, donuts, flaming piles of rubber, blown tires, ppl falling out of pick-ups, and massive crowd was fukn awesome. best sunday at hutches i’ve been to ever, hands down

Sucks man. And yea, the hutches meet is pretty gay. All a bunch of riced out civics and crx’s. A few really nice cars, but mostly immature kids.

But if its only gonna be us two whats the point?

does anyone have an exhaust for sale that they could bring to the ham meet on sunday?
stock or after market for an s13. i probably only need the front pipe, the catalytic conv, and the pipe that goes from the CC to the middle muffler. but i will still take the system from the end of the headers to the muffler.
let me know.

for future reference guys, i can’t really stay out that late anymore…lol

my wife was ironing my shirts and my son was asleep when i was out with you dudes, she was worried when i came home since i don’t usually dissappear for a few hours like that anymore… plus i was tired as hell.

lets move these into there there is still a hint of daylight cool?

i’m an old man for 26.

Moar redbull