happened again tonight......drivetrain problem. I hate Toyota.

off topic but do you still have those wheels for sale?

yah… come take a look at them some time this week over in aspinwall… you still have my # right rob? Yah i kind of need the money now heh… kind of really bad… yes I did walk from new ken to aspinwall all the way from exit 14 to exit 7 on 28. Yah let me know when you want to come out and look at them.

hey, did i tow your park avenue yesterday? with the front tire totally off the wheel?

haha yah dude that was me

Crank walk is fun :blue:

yah jeff told me what happened with the police… thats pretty funny… crank walk or the tranny walk… both could have two different meanings… hrmmmmm :boink

damn that sucks…hahaha if id seen you, id pull over and give ya a ride…how long did that walk take?

What about the police?

My crank walked a good 6" :kekegay:

edit: oh, they helped us push my car on the trailer :rofl:

get a tranny thats rated for a lil more then 125hp next time and you probably won’t have this problem.

lol from what he told me last night a little over 2 hours. :eek: Then last night were out in the freezing cold trying to take off the flat tire with a ratchet in the dark.lol. After all of that we did get the wheel off.

you’re running a S54?
thought you said you had the MR2 tranny, i figured you meant e153, not the S54 from a mr2.

damn, e153 or ban.
you can get a non-lsd one for pretty cheap, and it’ll at least be able to take a beating, the s54 needs babied.

like Whitey said…125hp, which is off for us 135, but close enough :stuck_out_tongue:
hope you get this solved.