Happy Easter/Holiday

You guys should go to Walmart together sometime. PJB has some crazy stories about Walmart visits.

Im not sure Paul would want to…Check out my thread I posted a pic :slight_smile:

sometimes I drive to far away Walmarts for the hell of it. Last weekend was Cobleskill.

This weekend I hit Brunswick on my way to VT and Rotterdam today for oil.

See!
Walmart adventures. You guys could go as a team and fuck with people like this:

youtu.be/YMJPrNQxPNA

that’s just crazy Paul lol

just something to kill time. Yesterday I was legit driving thru Brunswick and stopped to get some juice and jellybeans. Last weekend I felt like taking a ride.

Yesterday when I got the pony out I drove all around Ballston Spa/Saratoga and Wilton…Today I went back to Bspa to fill up then drove around the Niskayuna area

Wow! Avoids Walmart and goes to Target instead. This is a gold star earning quality to have in a woman.

The thing I don’t get is that Paul likes Walmart, but despises the type of people that make up a large chunk of their customer base. That contribute to the widely known “Walmart experience”. Unemployed, leeches, breeders, slobs, various ethnic backgrounds etc.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no explaining Paul logic…it is what it is …Sorry Paul :crackup

take him for a ride in your pwny

I will if you guys shutup

i will never post at you again if you take paul out in your mustang

hahahahaha

I have a full tank of gas… he pm’s me his number it could happen

OMF PJB’s HOOKIN UP!

LOLOLLL. THIS BETTER HAPPEN.

I don’t know PJB…but I believe he DESERVES to use your forehead as a tapestry.

The best part is he doesn’t even know… how old is he?

Paul is IRC 30 or there abouts.

I know him and vouch for him, he is a good dude. Actually fun to be around too. I hope your short, he isnt very tall.

Im 5’6 lol…im just talking about pony rides here though

Paul will be your pony, go ahead… take him for a ride…