HAPPY MONDAY

I’m pretty sure like myself, most of you that have had your cars away for the winter are itching wicked bad to bring them out today because its so nice out.:ohnoes

I wanna take my bike out!

Problem is 400ft of driveway with 2ft of snow leading to garage. :ponder

I walked outside today and one of the old guys in my complex was like “morning” my reply “its fucking summer!”

start digging haha

im waiting on a a fuel filter fitting, ITR throttle cable and bracket to be delivered and i can go to dmv register it and take it out. Friday is supposed to be like 50*

about 3 inches of salt everywhere, no thx

Don’t tempt me, Im contemplating on whether I will get enough traction to get out.

i don’t blame you for not wanting to take yours out.

your bike up in bern?

I hate Monday.

The fact that I hate it means I still have a job, so it is probably a good thing…

Yessir.

that blows snow is much deeper up there if you do go get it hit be up i would like to join your ride.http://shift518.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

i just saw a bike cruise by my shop on central!

I could go dig it out and run it, its all legal, but the amount of salt this town uses… I would be flintstonin’ it by the time I got to main st. lol

i am def thinking about this right now…but ryan did say it best there is a ton of salt on the ground still. Fawk beans!

just chipped away a ton of ice infront of my garage. i think its bike time soon

I hope it stays like this… it probably wont, but a few good rain storms and most of the salt will be gone

yeah and the snow banks wont be 6 feet tall

Fuck mondays.

Queue Office Space quote:

“Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays”