Harley-Davidson store people are gods now...

So I’m driving to work and I’m running a little late. I really don’t care as I won’t be working there much longer…

Anyway, the Harley people on Erie Avenue ONCE AGAIN decided to block off both lanes of the street for their big hoo-hurah.

I really wouldn’t mind if they needed both sides of the street, but they don’t. They were turning right and I was on the opposite lane going the opposite direction as them. I wouldn’t mind waiting if they wanted to cruise in my lane. That’s fine.

So the bitch puts his orange flag out. I was like no you most certainly will not rain on my parade. So I went around the car that was stupid enough to wait. He tried running toward my car. Ugh.

So I parked my car where I could see it all day. I was teh scared that the mens with their chaps were going to come and rape my Honda.

sounds shitty

point of this story corey?

most of his posts dont have points :gotme:

apparently…

I beg to differ, cupcake. My posts show people the most mediocre 45 seconds of their entire lives!

yesssssssssssss.

Do you agree that this is a major problem in the life of an North Tonawanda citizen?

I’ll agree that Harley Davidsons are a major problem in the life of any citizen, especially when they’re in large groups and feel like they have a right to fuck up traffic… because THEY are strong big AMERICANS with big strong AMERICAN bikes.

how’s that.

(I <3 Butch)

id take that over a bunch of import fucktards buzzing down my street at 90 mph anyday

Id say speak ur mind to them if they piss u off so much cory, im sure they would love to hear what u gotta say :slight_smile:

motorcyclists are all idiots. said. done. story. over.

so are ppl with piercings. said. done. story. over

:jawdrop:

having holes in my face hardly gets people killed or injured. mostly tho, it’s the motorcyclists getting owned, so i don’t feel all that bad…?

You really got to bitch about everything? If you had a problem why didnt you confront the chap wearing honda rapest rather than crying about it here. The reason he came running toward your car was because people on bikes can die when hit by cars where you have a chance of survival, He didnt know what the hell you were doing, so instead of crying about it leave your house 2 minutes earlier for work next time and dont blame other people riding in a benefit for others because you cant be on time to work.

piercings make kissing fun. :eyebrow: (more fun)

Wow, it doesn’t take god himself to understand that they didn’t need both sides of the road.

Scoot the people in the car in the opposite lane over a little, but lets not decide that “oh, we’re having a benefit so we’re going to just going to pretend we are more important than everybody else on this earth because it isn’t the middle of the day on Saturday or anything.” Please, I’m pretty realistic, and if they were on my side of the road I would have no problem letting them have all of that lane.

However, you donate your time and money for a reason. This reason does not give you a silver chalice to drink from.

What would happen if there were a real accident where the fire crews had to use the street and you have all these bikers that wouldn’t be able to hear a siren worth anything, and now you have illegally put up a road block? What if those 20 seconds that it takes to clear the road meant somebody is alive or dead? Hm? Okay, we can argue hypotheticals all we really want, but nobody was going to get hit unless 1) the people on the opposite side of the road decided to go over the double yellow or 2) the people on the bikes decided to go over the double yellow.

Is that going to happen? No. Is somebody holding an orange pole going to stop a car or a bike from doing this? Absolutely not. They could have had a police officer stop by and make the situation safer. In my experience with the police in NT, they are more than willing to help out.

Hey whatever, the point is you cant blame others for something that you could have prevented as well. And again if you had a problem with the chap wearing gentlemen you should have confronted him, im sure that would have gone over well, rather than venting to a board of people who dont care. Not trying to be a dick but hey man put it into perspective

I got more than enough views, grasshopper.

you really do manage to live up to that custom title on here, damn

Oh, I don’t think I do. I think I’m a pretty safe driver, and I trust myself driving down the street with some biiiiiiiiikes.