For the two N's splitting lanes on the thruway west bound at rush hour today...

You are lucky I wasnt looking in my rear view when we were at a crawling pace at 5:30pm today westbound on the thruway, while you two pieces of shit were splitting lanes past everyone… or I would have 100% swerved infront of you and watched you fly over my roof. I need a new car and you would have been the perfect excuse.

I hope riding karma catches up to you both and you end up a fucking statistic.

Blue R6/R1 and a white/blue older GSXR. Both riders black. Wearing tee shirts, jeans and work boots.

If you are reading this, just to let you know you split the lane past me at exit 24. by the time you turned off at the 890 exit I roll past you, so that dumb fucking move saved all of 15 seconds off your commute, you selfish, ignorant pieces of trash.

KK rant almost over. The rest of my commute consisted of getting pushed off the road by a tractor trailer not looking prior to changing lanes, geting tailgated by some dick while I set on cruise at 75, passes me, sits next to me, speeds up slows down, weaves all over next to me. Some bitch doesnt understand ezpass 20mph lane means, stopps, BACKS UP WITHOUT LOOKING and I had to punch it and go around her into the other ezpass… those are the only ones i can remember.

look out for a grey jetta and green wheels… Next mother fucker that crosses me on the road is getting stuffed… mark my fucking word.

just think happy thoughts and bug juggulars bouncing in your face.

+1 i hate when i set cruise and mofos pass me then slow down pass and slow down. can anyone drive one fuckin speed and not go 80 then 60?

What’s wrong with splitting lanes in bumper to bumper traffic? So much so that it makes you want to take someone out?

At least we know they weren’t speeding to or from work.

gotcha.

it was more then likely riders from Cap city riders or the Alpha riders i see these’s guys do it all the time

Woody ,why u sweat the shit ya can’t controll man lol . Since my physically therapist told me that and I calmed down shit is easier man . Really dude if ya can’t controll it let it go homey stress will kill ya man , I know dude .

I call BS :lol

because stolen bikes

Lolololololol

damn, you have alot of rage bro. stop the roids, and dont sweat the things you cant control. do you really feel like creating a thread after every drive to work bc some fucker did this or that? they are called douche bags…and they populate the world lmao! but seriously, you cant control it, just like john said. just put a roll cage in your stock honda civic and protect your ass. every man for himself

this is why I just bought a H1 Hummer with a 10ft, 3 pt plow on it. So fuckers bounce off me.

yeah. they always do obnoxious things.

:rofl

Good lord I see why you call yourself Crazy with a K. We need to look into getting you a work from home job buddy. Right now I’m thinking “It’s not an if Krazy go’s crazy but when & what gas powered assault rifle will be his gun of choice?”:pop

It’s upstate NY we suck:Idiots, this happens in LA and NYC all the time. Except it’s legal in cali.

wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

:crackup

Have you tried xanax? Seriously. I used to drive upwards of 100k miles a year, and with the increased time on the road, my experience with all of the stupid people multiplied. I cant count the number of times I wanted to PIT some motherfuckers or just run people off the road. The xanax has honestly helped by leaps and bounds.

What makes a rider any more “right” to do that than a car going down the shoulder to go around everyone to be the first to get to the toll booth and sit on ass some more? Just because you physically have an advantage and the ability to split lanes at a difference of 40+ mph like they were, doesn’t make it ok to do. Chances are they weren’t off to something so damn important in life, to risk it getting there. And if I flattened them because I moved a little to the side, didnt cross the yellow line, and they hit me… what did I do wrong? If they are alive after, good, bet they wont do that again, and maybe they will tell their buddies its not a good idea anymore. just like the recent kids dying from acting like retards on bikes. MORE THAN ONE OF YOU in here commented “Made me think… I probably should slow down too…” dont tell me it didnt. Same concept.

All the talk about “why sweat it when you cant change it”. I fully understand that my actions probably wont 100% change the drivers on the road. Thats not my intention. I am not a sit back and watch life pass me by person. I am a man of action, and evolution. Feel free to sit back and watch everything get worse around you. Just like the quote “If you aren’t apart of the solution, you are a part of the problem.” If one out of every 10 people I see act like a fool in front of me, and I creatively let them know it… and it sinks in and they make a conscious effort to not do that again because that guy in the grey Jetta “told me”… My efforts were not a total waste. Its one step in the right direction, one more than sitting and watching, doing nothing will do. I have my examples that my actions worked. Some bitch I saw every day for a while eating a bagel and coffee on the ride to work on rt5… swerving all over, driving like shit. I went to pass her and she almost hit me. I reached for my Stewarts sticky bun, unwrapped it and hucked it out the window! Stuck on her windshield! She caught up at the next light and flipped out on me (as expected). I simply said, “Look, I see you just about every day eating your breakfast, swerving all over, and people having to avoid you while you are distracted… you almost hit me back there and I had enough of it and let you know it. Take an extra 5 minutes in the morning and eat at home, you WILL cause accidents if you didnt already.” After that I NEVER saw her eating again on rt5, and ever time I drive by I look at here, no coffee, and she looks at me like “yep you were right”.

Why do I have to adjust my life, my actions and my lifestyle (take prescription drugs) just to partake in daily activities, because a vast majority of people doing them along side of me blatantly dont give a shit about anyone else but them selves & put others in harms way for stupid reasons? FUCK YOU. I dont live in a bubble and wont. If I have to pass you on the right after following you for 5 miles and you just dont drive where you belong, and I point back at you and point to the right… so be it. if it works, great. if not, ohh well. The talk about me getting a new car, and the next one that crosses me is getting it… simply means if I am alone in the car I wont be hitting the brakes the next time someone pulls out infront of me. I wont be moving over when they want to take over my lane next to me. Just hang on for the ride… NOTHING I would be doing would be wrong. Cruise controll set, chillin in my lane only mistake I would be making is being alert enough to notice shit they didnt and not trying to avoid their incompetence.

Thanks for caring about my well being though. I understand and appreciate it. I just make my feelings more vocal than they really are for dramatic effect. lol I have a lot going for me in life, if this dumb stuff was really impacting it in a negative way, Xanax here I come. :number1

you have anger management issues, or some type of anxiety problem. ya need to relax, your attitude towards other motorists is just as hazardous as the motorists themselves.

i get cut off in my car, or almost run over in traffic while on my bike all the time. just wave and shake your head man. its not going to get you any closer to home or work by freaking out and get pissed. it might get you in an accident, or pulled over for being aggressive, costing you time, and money.

Brett just said you have anger management issues. Brett said that. Think about it.

I really do just make this more dramatic that it seems. My heart rate doesn’t rise much at all if any, when this shit goes down. I am very alert and capable behind the wheel/handlebars…so my instinct and skill takes over and gets me out of the jams, unlike others that panic and make retarded moves to avoid stuff.

Like I said, I am not hunting people down, they find me. When they do I make it apparent that they are stupid for doing what they are doing. simple as that. No hazard in that. Throwing a sticky bun at a car is about the farthest I ever took anything. Spare change here and there too. lol Sorry but if you cant take a sticky bun hitting the windshield without causing a 50 car pile up and death… what happens when a tractor trailer tire blows out and 10lb rubber chunks are pelting you??? wacha gunna do then? I dont tailgate, dont swerve at people to scare/get back at them, I dont do 100 past them to blow their doors off, nothing aggressive here. Fuck most of the time I dont even lift off cruise control.

So you see it too. Every day too. Wouldn’t it be nice to have to deal with them less frequently? Instead of just go around them like auto cross cones. So by not doing anything about it, is your way around issues? Tell me this, anyone else notice in the last 3 years EASY, its gotten a heck of a lot worse? More bike deaths posted up every year, more “stuck pedal runaways” killing people, more texting and driving into oncoming traffic… MORE AND MORE. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see a trend. Trends continue on until actions are taken. At this rate 10 years from now, every car BUT you and I are going to be smashing off each other and causing accidents!