For the two N's splitting lanes on the thruway west bound at rush hour today...

KKK needs drugs ITT

Capital Region needs a guest appearance by Charles Darwin.

those people dont care one bit how you react, they look at you like :dunno this guy is nuts. then you become the story.
now imagine that sitcky bun caused the person to wreck, you ARE THE INITIAL CAUSE, and therefore are LIABLE FOR THAT ACCIDENT and all its aftermath… bye bye house, job and life.

its road rage any way you slice it. both guilty parties, with one more extreme than the other. werent you in that bleez kids thread talking about his driving?

i think this is a big pot meet kettle situation here.

dont go nuts, if anything just give them a quick 1 finger salute, and go about your day, no sense in endangering others by flipping out on the guy who cut you off or split lanes.

personally, i would rather have some bikers split me, than be sitting in traffic. you should know bikes are an easy target, and sitting in traffic is just asking for marty the multi-tasker to spill his friendly’s firbble, and take his eyes off the road hitting an un protected biker. atleast in a car you have many safety systems in play.

If you cant handle a sticky bun hitting the windshield what happens when a bird or a truck tire hits it, like i already said, and they crash and die? Good luck pinning that sticky bun on me too. Are they going to fingerprint the sticky bun? lol Its a wonderfull their word against mine, I could say my flip flop jammed the window down and a gust of wind blew it out of my car. With your logic next time I see a cigarette trown out the window infront of me I should stuff it in the ditch and sue them for causing my accident??? come on.

Yes I was in his thread… said the same shit have been in here. Again, I am not the one cutting people off, so I am not being hypocritical about his/my driving. And YES I would be like that postal dude, I would have just plowed him, like I said the postal guy should have in that thread. In fact its the same shit like when I kicked some bitch’s mirror when she almost hit me on the bike, plowing up the shoulder as I was trying to turn off the highway. The difference was I was fully aware of my surroundings, I had a cop I knew watch it happen, and back me up (lie) if need be to hammer home the lesson for her. Fuck yeah i was an asshole, and fuck yeah it was shady… guess what it worked. She left and never saw/heard from her again… BECAUSE SHE WAS TAUGHT A FUCKING LESSON. Difference between me and the postal guy… I had my bases covered as not to get caught. Nobody stopped, and many saw it happen… like 50 cars on that road when i did it… so even if my cop buddy wasnt there its again my word vs hers. “She blew up the shoulder and hit me Judge” “He kicked it because I almost hit him judge”… 50/50 if anything, likely to take the more at risk riders side in that one if they had morals.

bold part. I assume you are saying you dont want some douch to rear end you in a car, and would rather have a lil bike hit you… right? Same here, thats why when the initial moment you are at the end of the pack of cars hurrying up to slam on the brake, stop and wait on a 65MPH road, I am scared to death, watch my miror like a hawk and leave room ahead of me, to in a split second boot it crank it to the side and move, so that Marty rear ends the guy ahead of me, and might only graze the side of my car, not sandwich me.

Last night I was deep in the pack of people going 10-15mph for miles. No risk of getting plowed and causing any injury or major damage, unless its a locomotive out of control behind us.

And like you said, being a rider like yourself too, knowing air head Marty’s are out there, why the fuck would someone want to split lanes like that to begin with?

• SHE was plowing up the shoulder not me. I was doing what I was supposed to, turning off on the dotted lines to enter the turning lane.

dude, youre a road hazard. straight up.

wow. im staying away from you on the road

All fun and games till the guy on the bike that you swerve at gets up and knocks your fuckin teeth out. Ever think of what could go wrong like that?

Or when you throw shit at the wrong dude and he follows you home… and your hiding in your car on the phone with the cops…

How do you figure?

I havnt been in an accident since I was 17 and backed into a parked car! lol Which I will admit I was dumb and at fault… so I paid for out of pocket for her repairs so they didnt need a claim.

The last MVA I was in was a scumbags poorly maintained explorer, he spare tire/wheel rusted off at 80mph at 10pm on the thruway and took out me and 8 other cars.

And my motorcycle wreck from poor road conditions. Not me acting like a dick, speeding, or riding like a retard… nothing I, or any other rider short of Nicky Hayden could have dont to prevent it.

ONLY interactions I have and my actions could be considered hazardous were started by, and usually escalated by someone else. THE ONLY time I just “flipped out” and took it too far with one step, or kick in this matter, was the mirror thing. Because I was inches from getting hit and knocked over on my bike and sent into oncoming traffic surely to get run the fuck over… Close to getting killed as I ever got on my bike. The sticky bun was “pent up” aggression, sure I will admit/use those terms, from watching the same person, do the same dumb things, causing people to do the same evasive maneuvers to try to avoid her day in and day out, and she finally put me in the middle of it so I “handled it”.

I dont go after people, unless I am provoked. I brush a lot off like you said with a “fuck you” or I actually like looking right at them and facepalming them.

Same as a bar fight. I get pushed for no reason, I saw “bro whats your deal?” they push me again, and its fucking game on. Its called sticking up for yourself.

Honestly what are you going to do when your girl has the child and you guys are in the car and this shit goes down around you all the time? Its about time people step up, and stand up. Call the cops on these people if you cant handle it and dont want to do anything with your family in the car with you. Pull up next to them at a light and tell them “Hey, dumb ass you almost hit me back there and I have a small child on board… think about your actions more, you never know what your mistakes may cause”. Sitting back, shaking your head, doing NOTHING is no different than getting shoved at a bar, just sitting there and getting sucker punched in the back of the head.

Believe me and am all for picking your battles, but I hit that point in life where I am just sick of being the guy that gets walked over and doesnt do anything about it.

ive had instances occur already, and you know what. YOU REPORT AGGRESSIVE DRIVING. which is exactly what was done.

this isnt a lawless society, and you may bash cops, or not. whatever, but its best to not take matters in your own hands in situations like that. because you never know when johnny rebel is behind the wheel with a loaded .357 and a concealed permit, waiting for his moment of glory to finally have a reason to use it. and someone coming at you in a motorvehicle very well could be a justified reason.

Again, how so. I wasnt going to open my door, wasnt going to cross the lines, wasnt going to crank it out across 2 lanes and not signal… just close the gap a little between me and the part of my lane he wanted to use. If they are still walking, knocks my teeth out, I will be suing the living shit out of them.

Follows me home and enters my property, is trespassing, confronting me is harassment, threatening harm is aggravated harassment, hitting me is felony aggravated assault, killing me is murder. The last one would suck. you are right. Thats also why i am the smarter person. I would be calling the cops WHILE I am still driving safe in my car. Thats why I have guns on my property. Smart people think ahead, dumb people shoot from the cuff.

somebody is gonna have to hit KK with a tranq and lock his ass in a cage

So have I I was run off the road twice by some loony bitch on the thruway, called 911, followed her for a while gave the plates, car, description of her and the car, and where she was headed…then went to work. Called a few days later to follow up, NOTHING WAS DONE.

Found out the right thing to do is, follow them all the way to where they are going so the cops can intercept both parties. Then its a your word vs theirs, but you have a slight upper hand because you at least called it in.

I dont live in the shadows of fear, life is too short imo. The odds raise slightly everytime you push someone sure. that they might flip and be loaded. Totally understand that. On the flip side look at how many people are killed around us from the same type of johnny rebels around us. shit happens all the time too…

going home its 5 ill pick this up later. :ohnoes

ya know man, i know u are a nice dude, but you keep on saying that we need to stand up and fight and do something ourselves or take matter into our own hands, but then you change your tune in the instance somebody comes after you for possibly antagonizing them…you then say you will call the cops and sue or press charges or have them arrested. seems like a double standard. and even if somebody lost their marbles and followd u somewhere or killed you, yeah they might get caught and go to prison, but you are still dead. all bc of what? the douche almost hit you and you kicked his mirror or you flipped him off? where would that leave your family? i agree with you for the most part, but everybody doesnt play by the rules. they could think just like you and want to have their own justice. ppl are fucked up bro

What is going on in this thread. Shit makes noooo sense…

nobody knows for sure bro…nobody knows

I miss SHARK WEEK

Holy shit KrazyKid. Shift is not your therapist. Take your rage rants out on a professional.

him and PJB need a twitter account.