Harro

Hey guys I’ve met some of ya last night me and Feint went and took a cruise hit up snake road

I’ve takin a few 240 guys in my car and i’ve made most scared lol

I just finished turbocharging the N/a motor so i was only able to take it to 6k instead of 8500
but the 6k was enough to do this

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x220/mazdab22/Glow2.jpg

I managed to crack my rad as well and over heat my brakes again… frigged ebc green stuffs…

you know, its cheaper to upgrade BEFORE you break the stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao i didn’t think the stock rad would go so fast… its the same one the turbo car runs

and the brakes well i have 4 pistons…

Pictures of car?

agreed pics of car are a must now at this point

rx7?

If it wasn’t so dark, we could have nailed some epic pics of the rad blowing a hole out. Hands down fastest guy I have seen yet. Holy shit fast doesn’t begin to explain it. The pics and story speak for itself.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x220/mazdab22/Accord/rx-7/rx.jpg
The Gram lights are gone i have a set of volks for the car

Its really nothing special it’s just a really underestimated car it has some power mods all stock suspension

Chris and will can tell people what its like in this car well… chris was in it before it was boosted I don’t know chris’ name on the board he has an White s13 with an rb20

not bad for a car that cost me $1000 and another $300 to turbo it…

Not snake but another one that i frequently run

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want…

count the days till your apex seals blow… lol

love the car tho.

That’s a nice road… when are you gonna be done tuning?

alot of people dont realize these motors can last a long time with proper care and keeping boost reasonable it’ll never see more than 10 psi

I love the car best money i ve ever spent i’ll be done tuning when i can borrow another wideband

Couldn’t be more bang on…
Most people are just ignorant and think rotaries can’t be reliable.
With proper care and knowledge. they can last quite a while. A friend has a TII. Original motor with almost 250,000km on it…

I love this car man. I didn’t realize you were on SON. I really want to be in your car again on the togue now that it is boosted.

Snake road is my territory, stay in sauga alfred! lol

Bring it biatch!

10 psi on this motor should over 250 wheel and torque should be alotta fun

Chris i managed to scare will and he has been in my car aton of times hell i even scared myself

:lol: Alfred I NEED to see this now.

It’s really clean. At 1300, it makes me want to cry lol. The install is OEM clean. The parts and the engine bay are factory show room clean. I have never seen so much for so little in my life. It’s just not the kind of thing you see with S-chasis’. The chasis is older than mine but just as clean, maybe cleaner-and you know I have no rust anywhere. I love that car lol. I had no idea how fast an FC really was until I saw one in the hands of a capable driver.

Car looks sick, i love rx7s so much more than 240s but meh i already went too far with mine :stuck_out_tongue: Great car man.

I’ve had two.

i also blew two.

Then I had two others…

Both with 302’s. Neither blew. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but seriously, properly built and tuned, they go forever.

this is the most correct statement i think in the discussion about rotary and being boosted / reliable.

dont get me wrong i love rotarys. but if ur gunna boost an n/a rotary and beat on it, you need all new gaskets (the best ones) and a power fc goes along nice with them.